chapter 3 - he wanted to have sex with my hair

Its so stupid my parents buy me a car but dont let me drive it to school becuse god forbid my car gets stolen at high school. So now my junior self has to find rides to school unless i want to ride with my brothers carpool full of creepy freshman boys that always check me out.

Since its thursday Annie is in charge of picking me up god bless her she never fails to get lost on her way here. Shes not the smartest one but ive always been jelous of her good looks. She has the most beautiful brown hair where as mine is this strange color thats not really brown but not close to being blonde and at certain angles can look red.

She pulls up just as i recive a text from harry saying something about a party friday night. I go over to the car and see her give me a quick smile before she unlocks the car door.

"so you and Harry are at it again" she says blowing me away " how the fuck did you already find out" i dont need to think for a second until i relize the only person who could of known, dillion "That little fucker hes so annoying why the hell does he feel the need to tell all his gross little friends about my sex life" i rant out "i dont know brian just told me, are you sure you dont like him its been a while since you guys started this little thing" she says turning onto the school street. "nah ive never liked harry in that way hes nice and all and has a great dick but thats about it"

Annie pulls into the school "jesus em i dont need to know about that" i just think about how obssed she used to be with harry and how jelous she was when i first told her we were fuck buddies but she got over herslef which is good and found herself a really nice guy.

'oh by the way Annie harry was talking about some party friday will you come with me and make sure i dont hook up with anyone like collin again i missed you last time" i cringe at the thought of colins small dick.

"of course ill be there but i might bring louis along because he just got back from the snowboarding thing i havent seen him in like a week" i nod "ya sure whatever as long as i dont hook up with some douche im fine"

As we enter the high end school i spot harry in the caf and he signals for me to come over. Its no big deal people have had their suspions about us but we were able to play off the just friends thing pretty good. "so em you coming friday" he asks getting some turning of heads at the mention of a party "of course i wouldnt miss it" i smile even though something about the way harry thought he was the total shit pissed me off. "good its at ashtons apartment remember him dirty blonde hair and giant hands"

"hes the one that was so drunk that he said he wanted to have sex with my hair"

"thats the one" harry flashed his award winning smile

right when i was about to say something else about the Ashton kid the bell rung and harry left without another word,asshole