chapter 8- well more sex for me

It wasnt till i was out of the boys apartment that i realized how alone i was. I mean i could get anyone to have sex with me but after a while even that wasnt enough

and the truth was i had no one to go to. A single tear rolled down my cheek. Boston weather was defiantly the worst. its ehtheir umbelivably cold or humid as hell. 

Since it was january it was freezing cold and all i wanted was to get home and not get frostbite from walking to my car. 

Inside my car was even colder which did not make me any happier. I blasted Lana through the speakers and drove off. 

The boys apartment was pretty far from my house giving me a lot more thinking time than i really needed.

Calum was such an intersting person, he wasnt like the usaul people i hung out with he was different and i liked that about him. The only reason he probably talked to me was because he wanted to get in my pants and as much as it hurts to say it im used to it.

I mean that was harrys only purpose but turned out we liked eachothers parts to much to have it be a one night thing so maybe this thing with calum could go somehwere further. 

i pull into my seperate garage on my side of the house and im surprised to see harrys black range rover. 

I head upstairs but hes not up there i check my bathroom and hes still not there. I go back downstairs checking my office and den but hes still there, what the fuck styles.

After what seemed like forever for looking i decided to go into my kithcen to find my whole family seated at the granite island along with none other than harry styles.

"hey emily i thought i was never going to see you again" my mom chirped i smiled and looked over at harry giving him a questionable look

"ya i slept over at annies last night i thought i texted you" i lied hopefully harry hadnt told my parents anything about the party last night

"ohh that makes sence i diddnt even think of annie when i was trying to find you" harry said making everyone at the table turn towards him

my brother gave me a little smirk. I had no idea what in the world he smirking at but i just let it be. 

"so emily me and your mother have to go to the market this weekend and we were going to have you watch dillion but harry showed up in our kitchen and offered to help and we trust him enough so he will be staying in the guest room in our wing of the house"

harry gave me a very sexual look. well more sex for me .

"oh thats great thanks so much harry" i smile towards him "so when are you guys leaving"

"actaully weve been waiting for you to show up so we could leave knowing that your alive"  my mother sarcasticly answers back

i fake a laugh "im fine mom have fun"

and hugs are exchanged.

the moment the door closes harry pokes my side "look at me go" he whispers in my ear. 

dillion coughs right as i was about to answer back.

"dont think i dont know what you two are upto ive seen the used condoms in your bathroom em"

shit 

"dont tell anyone you little fucker"

"actaully em your the fucker" he answers back with a smirk "are you two like dating or something"

"look little man when your older you'll get but no we are not dating em is interseted in another guy we just have sex"

i smack harry in the stomach for talking about our sex life in front of my little brother. "and who im i intersted in again harry?" i ask wondering where hes going with 

harrys leans down and whispers into my ear "calum duh its so obvious"