chapter 7- dude my rooms way to messy

heyy guys if you would like and comment that would be super cool :)))))

I guess being stuck in an elevator wasn't that bad i mean hes better looking then any of the so called boys at my school. The way his blonde highlights lit up his face and his dark eyes matched the color of his eyes was a very good quality.

I shook those thoughts out of my head hes a college kid he couldnt give less of a fuck about me

"so um how many floors are in the apartment building" i ask wondering how long were going to be in this elevator

"30" he says and then makes his way over to the button panel and takes both his hands pressing all the buttons at the same time

"what the fuck calum!"

"what i wanted to talk to you but i could never get you to talk to me any other way, sorry darling i had no choice"

i feel a faint bit of heat light my checks but then play along with calums game.

"well that sucks for you cuz im not much in the mood for talking"

"awww come on em"

"its emily its only em for harry"

he rolled his eyes at this and continued to persuade me to talk

"come lets play 20 question"

"10 i correct him" not feeling in the most talk able mood

"damn your a tough one"

i look away from his eyes not knowing what to say back to him "well ask away" i state

"pets?"

wow this is stupid. "two great danes and a fish" i sigh out already bored

then out of no where he asks "ever been in a three way"

now this is getting interesting "yes actually i have"

"ohhhh hot your one of those girls" he says as the elevator door opens and closes like it has been this whole time

"in my defense i was drunk but that doesnt mean i wouldnt do it again" i say looking into his eyes. I can feel a bit of sexual tension but i dont really mind it until i look down towards calums area and see a very definite boner.

i choose to ignore and leave him to deal with it.

he asks another question "did you really have sex with that weird colin kid"

oh god not this "yes dont talk about it i diddnt mean too" i whine out

Calum laughs at how worked up i get about fucking colin as i try to explain myself " it was a total accident the party was really dark and i was trying to find harry to go home and i thought colin was harry and i grabbed his dick as a joke but then colin wouldnt stop and he fucked me in the closet"

"wow the rich girl really get around" he says clapping as the fucking elevator door opens and closes for the hundredth time.

"at least i diddnt send a dick pic over snapchat" i say grinning as calums face totally changes "harry showed me" i tell him filling in the missing piece

out of surprise calum slowly pins me up against the wall "oh ya emily, and tell me did you like what you saw" he says starting to kiss my neck earning a moan from me

"ive seen better" i simply say causing him to lean away and make a pouty face

"caluumm" i whine missing his contact from me

"yes love" he says leaving me to press the button for his floor

"come back please im sorry" i plead wanting more from him

"emily did you really think i was going fuck you in an elevator be patient babe" he says getting back into the position he was before. expect now he was holding me by my ass and my legs were wrapped around his torso. As for our lips they were attached the second after i apolgised.

In the middle of making out with calum the door opened. Thankfully it was just his floor and no one was caught off gaured from me and calum.

Calum continued to hold me by my ass while i had my arms wrapped around his neck and tugging at his perfect dark locks.

Our lips still hadnt detached only to gasp for quick breaths of air

"fuck emily" he mumbled into the kiss as i smiled into it.

He quickly got in i broke away for a moment to see who was around but all the boys including harry were out by the pool and diddnt take any notice in us.

I attached our lips once more as he carried me into his bedroom that was a little further down the hall then the bedroom i had slept in last night.

Calum opened the door and closed it tight behind him. i was then lightly tossed on the bed as calum went across the room to retrieve a condom. Without warning he feel on top of me kissing my neck and me tugging at his shirt that he took off with out a word. next came my shirt then my pants and his pants and before i knew it we were both fully naked.

Calum continued to leave marks over the marks that harry had left on me just a couple nights ago. his fingers found their way to my opening as i scratched my nails along calums bare back. He continued to have his face in my chest.

His fingers began to pump even faster "fuck cal oh my god" he looked up at me and removed his two large fingers. i frowned down at him. Almost on cue he inserted himself into me which caused my frown to turn into a face of pure pleasure.

"oh my god em you feel so good im not going last much long" calum whispered between his meaningful moans.

"me neither cal" i said shakily

we both managed to let out one final moan causing us to go over the edge at the same time "fuck fuck fuck" calum chanted out as i muttered some profanities to myself.

he removed himself from on top of me and threw the condom somehwere "shit that was the best sex ive had in a while" he breathed out

i diddnt respond not wanting to admit that, it was the best sex i think ive ever heard.

But of course my luck in this house michael walks in taking in the image of both of us naked in the bed and possibly the used condom

"shit calum whyd you fuck her in my room what the hell" michael screams out suddenly making me uncomfortable

"dude my rooms way to messy im sorry"

i laugh at how honest calum is and get micheal to join in along with a very embarrassed calum.

THAT WAS VERY LONG IM SORRY IM TRYING TO KEEP THE CHAPTERS SHORT SO YOU GUYS DONT GET BORED