Emptying Space

Please listen to the song... with this chapter.....

*************
Day's going by blur as I reach home every evening... People who says that home is where you feel safe n bless you to have it. No this is where I lost everything... But as she had ask.. I am living her dream, her Soul.... Till she come again to give me her hand.... Everyone say she is not coming back... I did say that her heart know what I want from her... As .....

she is Gone...

I on the lights n touch the button of a particular musical instrument for play the song.

He laid on the bed listing her sing a song in her beautiful voice he record back then .. when they where in college..
Alone tear flow down from his eyelid... Downward....

****************

I left the cabin thinking n trying to steal my thoughts away from..what happened 3 year's back... That I know I was not their ... when that misfortune happened...to Mr. Shekhawat Family.... But I know that loosing someone is what it means...when I joined the Shekhawat industry 2 year's back...after recovering from my heart surgery .... In that accident I lost my father N my heart damaged....with in a month I have to go under surgery... But Donner n blood group didn't match...

Then I didn't know from where my mom manage a Donner or Dr. Visvas Sane managed it...That now I m standing alive n fit to work with in 6 months. supporting my Mom in her hard case n of our life... She went through alot... Back then. now I have to give her n my younger sister a secure lifestyle. Working in Shekhawat Family mansion sometime in office... as a P.A to Mr. Vasudev Shekhawat.

(I call him Big.B
... sometime Boss...  )

So ya I know Boss Family n Business held huge respect among all their partners in business n family....around the world.. as account for 2  year to P.A for Big Boss is very interesting n weird thing to happen in 2 year but I m doing better then before ... I was very much terrified when I get to know that I gonna work for Mr. Shekhawat n that to his P.A... slowly with the steady pace I work hard. N working even hard to this Company n This Family which is now my family to .... I feel like they were my relatives n I feel free to discuss matter n problem around in the house.

I do not have to mention how many work's I do daily based on how hectic for It is before' yet now. But I m used to now.

Thinking all this I reached the particular office n burst in when he was reading a novel... Not again...

Person - I present to You a saga of love...

Ruhanika - Y the hell you are reading Lullaby again... Gabriel You supposed to complete this file of fuel agent by yesterday night...

Gabriel was 1st frightened then he let out a relief breathe when he saw it was Ruhanika... he said

Gabriel - Mr. Boss of urs
ask me to complete this shit by the end of the week so I can't do You the favour...

Ruhanika- shut it Gabriel... At least you have to inform Me about it before.... here ask Vina to come over n help her on this side by side with that  .. what ever you are reading. .

By this I left the cabin without giving him a chance... How could he do this .. when he knows that I can't travel long distance if I didn't find anything on this matter to solve.... Y he is so desperate to take me too Frankfurt....

No I can't do this...

I have to find a solution for this position of assistant to him' who will fits to work on this terms.

My day went with blurs n it's time to go back home....

Where I find my peace in my little world... Call heavens...

People say's the truth home is home... Where ever you go you come back home and You will be at peace.