Is love around?

I m running in the direction of the library ....Y ?  U all will think... Or the fellow students on my way towards the library ...who are watching me running in manner of hyper ... ...

Ahhh.....(I roll my eyes on particular group of girls or you can say chiklets of college ho are smiling at my condition... but who cares).

As I m searching for one particular idiot who has to be with his bother today not in the library atleast... can't imagine the view....coz their are no test today or not any competition are coming nor he had detention.... Then Y ....I m to worried about him....

When I heard about the news that Veer has come n that he went straight to the library,  it is a shock for me n to digest the news I have to conform it with my own eyes .... This unanticipated act is not good, not  for him n I don't wanna think about it. Just wanna be with him.

I reached at the 3rd floor where we have  our college library there. I stopped n search for him...their he is sitting far end of the row, of Library near window... what I saw is,  just I know  that his is not here to read book but to be alone... I move towards him. As I think of....
Today is a practice session of basketball n swimming going on so he won't be sit in peace their...at ground coz it is very much crowded every Saturday in college...they have different types of sports practice....so that Y....he is here  While thinking this she walk towards his table..she sat in front of him trying to figure out the situation n she kept all her thing's on other chair. She slightly try to see the tittle of the book.. n when she gets what it is ... her eyes widened in shock n she froze in the same position. She blink n unintentionally it came out as a whisper.....

AVANTIKA - Human Psychology.....

then she again saw the book...then again him... Like a pendulum ... She was about to call him n ask what's the matter,  but at the very same time he turn n spoke ...

Veer - please don't.... (Keeping the book aside )...I m fine n just need a change today .... Can't be with anyone....you know that... N call my brother that I m here n alright.... no details.

She chuckle at it but listen to him n nod her head in yes as she gets up to leave the place.... He smile at her.... she to smile n walk towards the door... she know him better then anyone in this situation except Aditya... she will ask him later ....... he saw her retrieving figure..... she stop n turn .... N say

AVANTIKA - Don't rot your brain with that book or any other book .... because U in hundred year will never pass in it... (She wink at him n turn ) while turning she said) I can't wait that long...

(She thought he didn't listen because she slightly lower her voice )

He smiled n turn toward the open space in front of him out side the window.... He mentally noted that he has to ask her about it.

Veer - me to princess...💕

Both Avantika n Veer are in a same boat.... thinking about the future...... Knowing that what they feel n both are  as one soul...they Love each other as their is nothing but only love is remaining in them for But still they're afraid to express it. But both knows about it... Waiting for the Moon to show a correct time.... both are bothered  ... Veer about Aditya ... N Avantika about Ruhanika...

All 4 off these people are going through the phase of  ... Where time .... N love is not around the corner... Far from their life... It will take time.... Leave it to the hands of lord Krishna 💕😇

He read the. Question n again from the book..asking a question to himself

Is Never before the path of love will be so unpredictable & so much painful?

Ans) Yes it is for so many people... Some express it.. some won't.... Don't worry the light will come & darkness will go  when the ray of hope & love will strikes ... through the sky... Where my Beloved Lord Krishna n his Soul RadhaRani bless them with unpredictable fragrances n power of love around them... This path will be difficult but the end is blissful.

To go over the Moon.😇😍💕

*******
To be continued. ...

Sorry for late update please shower Ur love reader's n give me strength to complete this story....

Be safe n Stay home.... Wear Mask n keep distances....

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕