My Attempts

Aditya's inner voice....He is sitting in the library. Books and notes are open on the table. only 3 to 4 people are in their.

I m very disappointed with me after that 1st meeting of mine with Radha.....

I agree I intentionally bumped into her but I was not aware that only 1st accident will effect her in bad way. I try to talk unintentionally or intentionally to her in many ways after that, but she was always ignoring or avoiding my call or helps. I was very sad yet restless after attempting all my way to talk to her but all failed. And I do not want to cross the limit to befriend her.

As I think before my instinct were right that Radha is Very Hard to be friend with anyone easily. it's almost 2 months after that incident in corridor I try many ways to make sure she will respond. these persuasion are failed me and after that I have  stopped my way to talk to her.

2 reasons.

1.  I need to think of unique and unexpected way to need her attention first. But as everyone think that is not going to be simple. Specially my best friend's Ballu and Vivaan was saying to forgot about her.

Next ..  

2.  As I have some IMP' issues relating my family I was busy at home. I mostly come to college to collect notes and meetings with Principal. I m GS of the college and yet a Topper of the college, so principal was ok off my absence. Teacher and student and friends helps to reduce my work in my class note's, they understand that I won't be able to come. Ballu and Vivaan was doing my GS work from 1/ half month.

So now everything is fine and I have covered my schedule for next week exam and then after that me and the Cultural team have to manage an event in college in the month end. it's November last week college has been checked the seasonal activities regularly, when it's started 3 months Back. it's common for every year.

it's time for me to talk to Natasha with the theme and different types of cultural activities. Ballu and Vivaan was doing works and discussion for the event when I was absent with managing studies and sports practice yet my GS duties. My other friends also help but these two were on wheels day and nights.

As I was thinking all these I heard that someone call me so I broke my trance and look at the source, I see Natasha waving at me from the door of the library and walking towards me,  I to wave and smile at her as she approaches my table with lot's of file's in hand and I understand she to have come to talk about the event.

Vaishnavi Patil as Natasha.

in short We call her Natasha as Nat

Nat - hey What's up? How are you doing today. ( as she keep her thing's on the chair and look at me smiling that's what I like about her. She have lots of responsibility and yet was always smiling and cheerful to everyone and as CS of the college she knows her responsibility towards the CS issues and as well as the studies. That's Y she is the 2nd higher in college After Me.