Knowing U'💖

Story is moved on One week later after Radha had joined the college .******
***********************
*******************

Knowing that this is all new for me, I have to remind myself that,  I m here to fulfill all my dreams as well as my dad's dream of studying for the life which is not we got twice and I will prove to it that,  I will make my family proud and give them a comfortable life. This high profile college and the students of rich family's, I have to be away from these. My dad had already told me About the change will happen when middle class family kids get influence by all the fantasies... I will make sure that I am only keep my student nature and only talking enough to get studies stuff and Cultural Activities. I have confirmed that student Cultural Secretary is a Girl.. what is her name....

As Radha was walking in the direction of the library thinking all this. After attending her 1st half lectures before lunch time. She had so many books in her hand.... No no it's not hers ... When the lecture end professor ask someone to help with carrying out those books which he had borrowed from library. One boy with spectacles raised his hand n as well as Radha so professor call both and send the rest of the students. Professor give heavier books to the boy. And send him 1st. Then he give rest of the book to Radha. Which She was carries out towards the library.

On the was to library she was thinking  about all this things and balancing those books carefully because how heavy it is. And our Radha is as delicate as a rose petals,
So she didn't notice the poll she was passing & someone is actually standing looking at her self talk,  was smiling looking at her innocent features.

Who else it is?
our own Aditya Shekhawat.....😏

I know that readers are confused that How easily Aditya forgot his sorrow and now trying and testing the new girl which is so naïve and innocent.

It's been a week after the first time he saw her in the college campus hallway and the sensation which struck him. He was so sure after that encounter of his, he has to be make sure that he will become her friend. 1 look of her just make him believe that this girl will bring back the happiness he was looking around or lounging for.  So he ask his friends to bring out the whole biography of her life, total information of her in whole and sole.

After knowing about her he comes to know that she is here to fulfill her father's dream'. And he was watching her all moves up-close until now. He wait for a week to make sure that this rich atmosphere and the new Vibes of the college change her in person or not. He saw so many girls try to get her in their group not she is rich but for the heavenly Aura she create, which is attract all the boy who are drooling over her. That's why the groups of different types of girls want her in the group.

As they act in front of her with honey dripping word's which Radha is unawares about and she sweetly apologies for  responding in negetive answer and say sorry and moved forward. Girls giving  her jealous and death glare after her retreating figure with feeling disabilities in their own failed attempts to become her friend. They thought there lifestyle will influence her, as well some girl try to offer her new dresses and accessories... Etc. But she refused all.

((Poor and sick  bimbo's😂😂😂))

So he just come across that she is the daughter of one of the employee in his dad's company in Delhi. His dad know her dad very well. But Radha never get chance to meet by mistake to her father's boss. Reason she always used to visit her father in lunch time to give him home made food. So in that reason she didn't come across Aditya's father when ever Aditya's father visit Delhi's offices and company.

And also that she make only 2 friend who is her room mate's

1 is Chandrika.