Chapter 10

Disclaimer: smut scene revealed up ahead.

>>>>>>>>

Taehyung stiffened up for a moment, before leaning forward and kissing back. Hoseok’s spine hit the table, and then Taehyung was grabbing the backs of his thighs and lifting him so that he was sitting on the table instead.

This left him and Taehyung at mostly the same height, which Hoseok used to his advantage. He curled his arm around Taehyung’s neck and pulled Taehyung in, relishing the feeling of Taehyung’s body pressed against his for the first time.

He felt just as good as Hoseok had imagined that he would, the few times that he allowed himself to think about something like that. Taehyung’s hands felt huge, burning his skin from where they were placed on Hoseok’s side.

Taehyung kissed Hoseok like he was dying for it, the same way that Hoseok had felt this entire week. His lips were so soft, and Hoseok opened his mouth and gave Taehyung everything that he wanted. Just kissing him was good enough, but when Taehyung parted Hoseok’s legs to step between them, Hoseok couldn’t help the noise that he let out.

“Is this too much?” Taehyung asked, his grip lighter now than it had been before, like he would step away the moment Hoseok told him to.

“No. God no,” Hoseok said, and he almost felt embarrassed of how breathy his voice was. Almost. “Kiss me again.”

Taehyung smiled, and did what Hoseok asked.

They kissed with Hoseok sitting on the edge of that table for ages, just kissing, the heat from their kiss never relenting. Hoseok thought that he could kiss Taehyung with this kind of intensity for years, and felt like maybe they did. Taehyung’s lips, his hands, they were a lot to process. But for once Hoseok didn’t want to think. He just wanted to take whatever Taehyung gave him, which was so much.

Hoseok pressed himself up against Taehyung, desperate for friction and the way that Taehyung’s fingers dug into his skin, to the point that Taehyung had to pick him up to make sure that he kept his grip on Hoseok.

The fact that Taehyung could pick him up like that, and keep holding him, went straight to Hoseok’s dick. He had never thought that would be attractive before, but it definitely, definitely was.

Taehyung eventually pulled away to breathe, and to readjust Hoseok in his grip, holding him more securely. Hoseok had to press his lips together to keep from smiling, and chose to take this time to kiss the smooth skin of Taehyung’s neck instead.

“Do you want to be...more comfortable?” he asked, his voice even deeper than it had been before. Hoseok had to keep himself from shivering at the sound, and from their close contact.

“In the house?” Hoseok asked, wondering if Taehyung could carry him all the way up the slight hill that led to his back door.

“I was thinking more...in here. In the hayloft.”

“You want us to get off in a barn?” Hoseok asked, for clarity’s sake, and definitely not the way Taehyung pressed his lips together, embarrassed. “Okay,” Hoseok said, and laughed, though he became less amused when Taehyung set him down to let him climb the ladder up.

The hayloft had a futon that Hoseok hadn’t been able to see from on the ground. Hoseok eyed it, and Taehyung, who was watching him, said, “Sometimes, during the summers, I get too tired to walk all the way up to the house.”

“Well, that’s convenient for us now,” Hoseok said, and reached for him again.

He figured that things would have cooled off between them, now that they had given themselves some time to breathe, but he needn't have worried. Once they were touching each other again, it was like they had never stopped.