24.

{Unedited}

Harry's PoV

"I'm so sorry" I mumbled, tears running down my cheeks. Closing my eyes I slammed the knife down as fast as I could into Levi's hand, and the scream that came from him sent a pain through my ears.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Louis smiling, tho Niall was gone. They must've taken him away whilst Levi screamed so I wouldn't hear.

Tears still blurred my vision but I was able to see the blood, and I was able to see Louis coming to me and placing his hand on mine. Slowly moving it to remove the knife from the injured hand, then moving it to point to Levi's chest.

"W-w-what are you doing?" I asked hoping that the look of insanity on Louis' face was unrelated to whatever his next move would be.

"You really think I'm letting him go after what he's done? He shouldn't even have been given a second chance, he's not getting a third" I could feel is grip tightening on mine as I tried to pull my hand away.

"No...don't make me do this, Please I-I'll do anything!" I pleaded with him, again and again. Yet after five minutes Louis pushed my hand and as a result the knife right into his chest.

I was quick to pull it out tho that only made the bleeding worse, I could feel my airways tightening as I tried to make it stop. All I achieved was covering myself in the blood of the man I had just killed.

He was dead. I killed- sorry no, murdered him. I watched as the life drained from his eyes and the worst part was, I didn't feel any remorse not for killing him. Hell I didn't even feel it as I stood covered in his blood.

I didn't feel bad that it was him, it could've been worse.... it could've been Niall. I didn't care that he could have a sister who cared for him as much as I did mine nor that he may have a partner or kids. I just felt...empty.

If I were to explain it I would say it felt like I had this huge swimming pool inside me, it used to be filled with water, that contained all my happiness, sadness, anger and, well everything. But then oh so suddenly the pool was drained and all the water, the emotions, they disappeared. Yet I knew that as soon as it rains they would all come back, fill the pool but if it rained and the pool started to fill... I didn't know if I would be able to stop it from overflowing. That thought scared me.

What scared me more was I didn't even realise Louis drag me to the bathroom, or the fact he ran me a bath. I didn't even care when he stayed in the room as I sat in the warm water staring at the wall. I did however notice when he started to clean the blood off of me, but I just let him. I didn't know why...I mean he's the one who just made me murder a man, but I did. I let him as I stared at the wall, replaying the moment i murdered the man over and over again. I still couldn't find myself feeling guilt, not even as I sat in a bath of water that had been coloured red from the blood. Hell I couldn't feel anything, I really wanted too even if it meant I'd breakdown. But I didn't, and I went to bed that night in Louis
arms with the pit of emptiness ever present.

I may or may not have rewritten this like 10 times but yous keep asking for an update so we're gonna just go with this version, hope you enjoyed i feel like some of the metaphors were shit but we move 😌

-Katie <3