19.

{Unedited}
Harry's PoV
I woke up with a huge headache, fuck what had happened last night? I remember going to that stupid dinner with Louis and drinking, that's all....

I turned around and saw Louis laying beside me, he didn't have a shirt on... neither did I, did we?.. no, we didn't right? I quickly looked under the covers and let out a sigh of relief. Okay good we didn't do anything.

I laid in bed for a while, just thinking. The past few days, weeks or months? I wasn't really sure but however long it had been, it hadn't been normal. It was the worst experience of my life... yet I didn't find myself wanting to leave. I didn't know what it was making me want to stay, but I felt like going home now would just be weird. Maybe I wanted to stay to try and stop what they had going on, or maybe I was just intrigued by Louis and how although he was one of the most terrible men I had ever met, he was also one of the most beaut-

"What're you thinking about?" A voice interrupted my thinking.

"What happened last night?.." Louis smirked and looked up to me "well... you got pretty drunk, as you can probably tell by the headache you most likely have" he handed me some ibuprofen as he said that.

"Umm, you wanted to go to a party, but I said no we can't. So you blamed me because well it's my fault your here, then you told me I had cock blocked myself by taking you hostage anddd that's about it.." he told me before getting up and picking out some clothes.

I went red at the whole cock blocking thing but I mean it's the truth so I was about to let out yet another sigh of relief but he started talking again "oh and then you kissed me"

I felt my eyes grow wide and my face redden "I k-kissed you?"

"Well it was a peck, very quick one." He said before taking off his clothes to change, I looked away.

"I'm going to go make some breakfast, don't leave the room" he told me before leaving, tho I heard the door lock behind him so it's not like I could've left anyways. I stood up and found some clothes to change into.

I can't believe I did that, I'm a bloody idiot!

No this is a good thing, my plan was to make him believe I like him and that must've helped my case. Why doesn't it feel like it? I just feel as if I've exposed myself when there was nothing to hide, not that i knew of anyways. It's not like I actually liked him... right?

What am I thinking, of course I don't like him.
I sat on the bed and waited to get some breakfast, god why was he taking so long?

I looked to the clock on the bedside table and realised it had almost been 40 minutes, what was taking that boy so long?

I was about to get up but the door opened and Louis walked in, there were blood stains on his shirt. I decided against asking what had happened, he looked angry and I didn't want a repeat of the last time... my head still hurt like hell from it, and probably the hangover but I think it's mostly because of the my head being hit off the hardwood floor or maybe wall, I couldn't really remember.

He handed me breakfast and I mumbles a thanks as he rushed into the bathroom, I heard objects being thrown across the room. I jumped each time there was a loud noise.

I didn't even realise I had my head in my knees until it stopped and I heard the shower turn on. Wiping away the tears I hadn't realised fell, I ate my breakfast and layer back down. Picking up my note pad and writing more music to help calm me down.

Hi! I'm back, I know I said I would update more but then I got busy with school and then I got sick again (still am) so we trying! Idk if this chapter is good or no but ima publish it anywayss

-Katie <3