Chapter eleven- 'Unforgivable'

▪️◾️◼️◻️◽️▫️

▪️◾️◼️◻️◽️▫️

I'm running out of time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, finally the end of school. Now I can chill at my dorm and forget everything that has happened today, especially Amai shi. Anyways I'm actually really hungry, I guess I'll go get something to eat from (favorite fast food place). Mmmm yes that sounds good.

I guess I'll ask Bakugo if he wants anything.
I go to find Bakugo and automatically go to the dorms assuming he's there. If not he's probably being pestered. :)

I get to the front door and quickly head inside. I make my way over to Bakugo's room, and knock, of course. I wait about a minute before knocking again. No reply. Fine, I'll just invite myself in instead. >:(

I walk in completely unprepared to the scene that was about to unfold.

Bakugo walks out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist. Holy mother of go- I'm about to pass out- what the fuckkwyuwuwh-
I screech as I cover my face and turn around. I can hear Bakugo chuckle and can practically sense his smirk. I hear footsteps getting closer to me and then a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I could feel his hot breath next to my ear which sent shivers down my spine. I swear oh my goodness- I'm gonna screuauaua- before anything happened, if something was going to happen, I slipped from his arms and ran out the room. I couldn't handle the intensity. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! SHIT- breathe bitch.

I am calm and breathing

While locked inside my room screaming in my pillow.

FUCK! FOOD

DAMN IT-

Door dash? Grub hub? Post-mates? Uber eats?

Oh right! I was gonna get (favorite fast food place)

Yum yum (anything that you want that said place has.)

Never mind Bakugo, he can starve I smile mischievously but it quickly fades. wait no. Yes. No. Yes. No-
I guess I'll get him a pizza or something. Ugh.

-time skip-

THEY'RE HERE! I run to the door and open it saying my thanks to the deliverer. Wait- shit. I have to go to Bakugo's room, ugh. Well no time to waste let's just get this over with. I hesitantly walk over to Bakugo's door, making sure that If he doesn't reply to NOT GO IN ANYWAYS!

I knock.. nothing.. I knock again... silence....

Ok well I guess that means he's busy, oh well better for me anywa-

"What do you want?"

"O-oh um I just wanted t-to let you k-know I got food." I clear my throat. Shit why am I stuttering. He laughs and grabs the pizza box out of my hand.... and then he shuts the door. I awkwardly stand there for a second. hah! Wait- HUH!? Nothing? Absolutely nothing else? Was I dreaming when that incident happened? Does he have amnesia? Wow dummy. It's not like I want him to remember anyways.

I quickly eat and get into the shower so I can go to bed on time. Pffftt like I have a healthy sleep schedule- I get out and slip into my pajamas, and finish my night routine before heading off to bed.

-time skip-

"Ughh" I groan as the sun blinds me. I look at the time and- Shit! How am I almost late!? I went to bed early last night! I hurry and get out of my bed to get dressed not minding to lock my door because I assume Bakugo already left and just didn't wake me up. Asshole.

I run as fast as I can to get to class almost falling in the process. I finally make it to the 1-A door. I hesitate, but I get the courage to open the door. Once I do, everyone's attention is on me. I hate it. Aizawa looks at me and then looks at the time. "You're fifteen minutes late, L/n." He says. My eyes widened, I know I was late but I didn't know I was that late. "I'm so sorry sir it won't happen again, I promise. I'm sorr-" He cuts me off "Sit down." I mumble a quick "yes sir."

•••

Class had finally ended, most of the time in class I spent looking at the clock or starring out the windows. The sky was brewing up a storm. I didn't think today was gonna be a rainy day but here I am, looking at the rain drops on the window. Where the sun once was, was now replaced with dark gray clouds. I like the rain, it's calming. It soothes my nerves, and I've been stressed lately so I was beyond thankful. Although I didn't have an umbrella, it was fine. I didn't notice everyone had left until Jirou tapped my shoulder, breaking me out of my trance. "You ok?" She asked quietly. "I'm fine" I replied while giving a soft smile in return to her worried one.

I was walking past classrooms in the hallway. All were empty, until I got passed this one and saw something out of the corner of my eye. Although it was none of my business to check, something was pulling me towards the direction of the room. As I got closer I could make out what seems to be two people. I instantly recognized both of them. Bakugo and... Amai shi. I stood at the front of the door in horror as to what I was witnessing. They were... kissing. I gasped mortified, and apparently that got Bakugo's attention, he looked over to me and his eyes widened. He didn't care if he hurt Amai shi and pushed her off of him. "Y/n I-" before he could finish I ran off, he didn't chase after me, he just stood there. It hurt me but why should I think that he would chase after me? I just caught him making out with another girl. I assumed the worst which just fueled my adrenaline. I didn't stop running. Why does it matter? I thought. We were never even a thing. Just a week ago I wouldn't have given two flying craps who he was kissing, I despised him, and he despised me. Why does this hurt so much.. I was soaked from the rain and it was cold yet I could feel the hot tears streaming down my face. Everything blurred and I couldn't see anymore, I felt my legs give out and I collapsed. I tried to concentrate on my surroundings but everything stayed blurred, but even though my vision was out of focus I still noticed everything changing.