Chapter two- A Quirk?

▪️◾️◼️◻️◽️▫️

▪️◾️◼️◻️◽️▫️

Bakugo's mom!? Shit shit shit, I'm totally gonna die today! "So, what's your name sweetheart?" Bakugo's mom says, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Oh.. um.. Y/N. Y/N L/N."  You say "What a lovely name, you can call me Mitsuki!" She says "O-Ok" you stutter. "What brings you to this world?" She asks "Oh um, I really just wanted to escape mine.. haha, it's not the best." You say "I knew they were all lying when they said all the shifters came here to date one of them!" She says in a enthusiastic voice. Do I tell her I ran into her son? He's gonna kill me either way!

You feel the car come to a stop, you're at her house.. alright I guess this is it huh.. I dug my own grave. She grabs your hand excitedly and pulls you into a nice looking home. Everything is fine until Bakugo runs down the stairs, he starts to say something and then looks at you. His eyes widen filling with rage, "WHY THE HELL IS SHE HERE!?" He yells "STOP YELLING YOU PRICK!" Mitsuki yells back "WHAT THE FUCK!!" He argues back "LANGUAGE!!" Mitsuki screams, she then leans in closer to you and whispers "I'm so sorry, he's always like this." "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME!?" He yells "Bakugo! Calm down, she had nowhere to go. She was sleeping on a bench." She says "Tsk. Like I care, she better not be here long or I'll blow this whole house in flames!" He mumbles as he angrily walks away. "Do you know him?" Mitsuki asks you. "Aha... I kinda accidentally bumped into him walking, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." You reply "hmm.. well there's a guest bedroom up there to the left, that will be your room for now. Oh and here." She says handing you two 20 dollar bills. Before you can ask why she says "So you can buy essentials, like clothes, toothbrushes, hair brushes, etc. I would have given it to you tomorrow but I won't be here." You chuckle nervously.

You head up to the guest bedroom and lay on the bed. Wow this is so comfortable.. or maybe my bed at home is just uncomfortable, Hmm probably both. You take down your hair and drift off. You wake up to your phone alarm, it's 8:00am you start to panic and then realize you don't have school there. You sigh still breathing heavy. You wanna take a shower but you don't have any clothes, you remember the 40  dollars Mitsuki gave you. Well then I guess I'll just go to the mall. You're excited, you haven't been to the mall in ages. You start to head out the door, you figured Bakugo had already left for UA. You walk for around 15 minutes before finding the mall, you walk in and explore the area, you grab a couple of outfits and other essentials. As you're walking out a guy with a knife approaches you, you start to panic knowing he's headed straight towards you. People start screaming as he starts to walk faster, you can't do anything so you try to stay calm. You start singing a way your father used to sing to you to calm you down, you look up as the man stops walking, drops the knife and falls to the ground. Your eyes widen, Did I do that!? No way it's just a miracle. "Quite a talent you have there!" You hear behind you, you turn around and look up. ALL MIGHT!? "I've never seen you around, you go to UA?" He asks "N-no" you respond "Well with a quirk like that you should." He says. QUIRK? ME? PFTTTT. "N-no I don't have a quirk, I shifted here." You say quietly "I know someone has a quirk when I see one, I'll have to talk to Aizawa about getting you in to UA. You would be amazing!" He exclaims. Those words kind of made you happy.

You return home and quickly go to the bathroom to take a shower. As you're in the shower you think about your life in your world. Eh my mom probably doesn't miss me one bit! And I have no friends soooo. You get out of the shower and decide to wear this:

You put on a bit of mascara and walk out, Bakugo is standing in front of you "Hey dumbas-" he looks at you and his face turns a bit red

You put on a bit of mascara and walk out, Bakugo is standing in front of you "Hey dumbas-" he looks at you and his face turns a bit red. You notice and chuckle a bit, "Hey what are you laughing at nerd!?" He yells "Nothing" you say. You walk past him and to your room, you sit down on your bed and go on your phone, checking the time. You decide to set your stuff up on the vanity that was in your room. You hear someone knock on your door, "Yes?" You say. Mitsuki walks in "Y/N you have mail from UA." She says. That quick? "WHAT!?" Bakugo yells from the other room. Nosey. He storms in and snatches the envelope out of his moms hand, she doesn't say anything she just gasps looking at him angrily. He rips it open and starts saying it aloud "You have been accepted into UA! WHAT THE FUCK!? HOW DID YOU GET ACCEPTED IN? YOU DONT HAVE A QUIRK YOURE JUST A FUCKING SHIFTER!!" Your jaw opens and your eyes widen "you impressed all might with your outstanding power, and we have decided to let you join. Your classes start tomorrow." He continued to read "THAT MEANS I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT DUMBASS ALL DAY TOMORROW!?" he screams. "YOU DONT KNOW ME, GOT IT!?" He yells right after. "PFTTT" you start bursting out in laughter, Mitsuki quickly doing the same "you're funny." you say wiping an imaginary tear from your eye. You see Bakugo start to get really mad and you see sparks coming from his hands. "NOT IN THE HOUSE!!" Mitsuki screams. "I'm guessing this is your uniform." She says handing you a package. "Well, get some sleep soon you have long day ahead of you tomorrow." She says.

-30 minutes go by-

Well I guess I should do something.. wait are we gonna have dorms!? Oh great.. you head down to the kitchen as Mitsuki hands you dinner. "Yay! The first full meal I've had in a week, thank you!" You say happily. "A week?" She questions shocked "hehe... told you my world sucks.." After dinner you went to the bathroom and got washed up, you changed into a hoodie, you didn't feel like wearing pants, which was a risk since you were wearing laced underwear but you didn't care.( I think laced underwear are comfortable so that's why I put it there, you can imagine something different if you want.)

As you were walking in your room you felt a hand touch your shoulder. "Hey dumbass my mom told me to give this to you." Bakugo says as he hands you 20 dollars "why?" You say blushing because you're basically only wearing a hoodie.  "For lunch tomorrow. Why else." He says. You ponder "I don't know..." "Are you okay, you're really red." You start to blush even more. Bakugo puts his hand on your head, Bakugo eyes widen "Wait what the fuck am I doing?" He says, he then walks off. Did he just? Nah he doesn't care. You walk in your room and lay down, you start to think of school and drift off.

Beep Beep Beep

You jolt up and gasp being frightened. "School."