Chapter 9

Once the movie is over, Jake stayed awake through the whole thing, and it was pretty funny, but it was a sequel and the first one was definitely better. We all walk back to my car, and Jake is driving again, but since it's late, and he's tired he doesn't drive as crazy as he normally does which makes me sigh with relief because I don't know how much more of that I can take.

              The drive home is pretty quiet because we all are pretty tired, and Blake is starting to get a cold and wasn't very talkative. Jake and I drop Julia and Black off at their house. We all say our goodbyes. Julia gives both Jake and I a hug and Blake gives me a hug and Jake a handshake before they go inside. Jake and I start driving to my house.

              "So, are you spending the night again?" I ask him, reaching for his hand that is sitting on the gear shift, even though my car is an automatic.

              "I don't know, do you want me to spend the night?" He returns while he intertwines his fingers with mine.

              "Hey, that's up to you, you do whatever you want," I say giving his hand a little squeeze.

              He chuckles, and brings my hand up to his lips and kisses each of my knuckles. I can't help but smile because I know how those lips feel on mine, and I know how he makes me feel.

              We get back to my house and get out of my car and walk inside. The second we walk inside it's like the air between us changed. Jake pulls me against his body tightly, and crushes his lips with mine. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck as he pulls me closer. This kiss is not sweet, it's urgent and passionate. He pushes me up against the wall and holds me there with his hips while his lips never leave mine. His tongue explores my mouth, and I move my hands to his hips to pull him closer to me. He moves his lips to my neck and kisses me down my neck to my collarbone. While his lips find their way up again he kisses my earlobe and it makes my knees weak. Before I know it his lips are on mine again and I could just fall into him, and I want to. He makes me feel so wanted, like there is no one else in this world he would rather be with right now than me. And I feel the same way. He breaks the kiss for a second, and places his forehead on mine, looking into my green eyes with his brown eyes.

              "I love you," He says, and I feel like my heart skipped a beat. My breath hitches and I'm in shock.

              "I love you too," I say breathlessly.

              His lips are back on mine instantly, but instead of pinning me to the wall he is leading me to my room, we are tripping and stumbling over everything in our way until we reach the stairs. He goes ahead of me, leading me by my hand up to my room. Once we get there it is like we can't get our clothes off fast enough. We are naked in no time and on my bed. He is on top of me, and there is nothing slow or sweet about this time, he's inside me and I gasp from the shock and pleasure I feel. He kisses down to my breast matching his kisses to his thrust. I wrap my legs around him and push him so we roll over so I'm on top. I move my hips rhythmically. I see the pleasure in his eyes and he moans which makes me move my hips faster, once he can't take it anymore he pushes me off him, I land on my stomach on the bed, and he pulls my hips up once he's behind me, and slams into me again. I bury my face into a pillow so my moans are muffled. I feel something beginning to  build inside me, it's a pressure and I can't tell if I like it or not I've never felt it before. Jake increases the speed of his thrusts, and I can't take it anymore I release, and it's like everything in my world exploded, I feel him thrust one more time, and he finds his release as well. We fall onto my bed, both extremely out of breath, he pulls me to him so my head is resting on his chest as he holds me closely.

              "I really do love you," He says into my hair.

              I look up at him, and he kisses my lips softly, "I really love you too," I whisper before resting my head back on his chest. I grab the remote from the side of my bed and turn the TV on. There's something unsettling about the quiet for me, and I'm not sure why. With the noise of the TV on I'm not even paying attention to what is playing because within a couple minutes I'm asleep.