Home Alone - Jeremy Jordan

It's finally the holiday season. Ive been waiting all year for it. It's only just the start of the season, but Jeremy is in the exotic and forbidden place of Malta filming a movie.

I sit down on the couch and I turn on the tv to Jeremy and mine's shared apartment. I click around the streaming services to pick out a movie. I finally turn on Home Alone.

"Fitting huh?" I turn to Higgens, our gray tabby cat, and scratch his ear.

"Meow" Higgens responded and curled up on my lap while I wrapped us up in blankets on this cool night.

We get about 45 minutes into to movie and I glance over at the clock.

It reads: 12:01 am

Currently 6:01 am in Malta. The time Jeremy facetimes me.

I stroke Higgens staring down at my phone waiting for it to ring.

A half hour or so passes, and still no call.

I got up grabbing both my phone and Higgens and turn off the tv.

"Merow" Higgens looked up at me as we walked towards the bedroom.

"I'm sorry buddy, no call tonight."

I hung my head as I walked, then I heard the sound of the door unlocking.

"Hey princess." Jeremy says walking into the apartment and placing his luggage by the door way.

I gently drop Higgens and run to hug him.

His hands smoothly move to my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck.

"I thought you weren't supposed to come home for another few weeks?" I mumbled, burying my face in his chest.

"Yeah, well we finished things off quicker than expected." I felt him rub my back and pull me closer to him.

I lift my head to look at him. "I'm just glad you're back, baby." I giggled

"Me too, Princess." He smiled, brushed a stray piece of hair out of my face and slowly kissed me.

———————————————
Word Count: 320

Author's Note:
Again let me know if you have any suggestions and such, also sorry if that ones a bit short :0