You Go to the Beach

You're fourteen in this one

(F/c)- favorite cheese (for this chapter at least)

Narancia, Mista, Fugo, Trish, and Abbacchio were all sitting inside the lounging room, bored as hell with nothing to do. Narancia was watching Aerosmith fly in circles with Mista's bullets grabbing onto the wings, squealing with joy as they went round and round. Of course, Giorno was in his office sending different messages to specific groups in the mafia to do certain missions. You were busy thinking about if you were supposed to feed your stand considering Mista always fed his bullets salami.

Creed suddenly appeared with a dark and menacing glow emitting from you and your fighting spirit, startling the group in the room. Walking over to Fugo, you stole the piece of cheese he was munching on. He looked at you with sad eyes filled with disbelief that you stole his food. You held it out to Creed who looked at it with confused, dazzling, red, eyes. 

You gently pushed the (f/c) into the dark abyss in his hood that was only filled with the light of his eyes, and it disappeared. Huh. You weren't exactly sure if he had eaten it or if it had just disappeared for the rest of eternity.

Suddenly, Bucciarati burst through the door with Giorno at his side. They were both wearing shades and swimming trunks. Bathrobes with their usual outfit's designs imprinted on them sat on their shoulders, half way tied. 

"Get your asses off the floor, we're going to the beach!" Everyone's faces lit up at the magical words that he spoke. Within seconds, they were all rushing to their quarters to get ready. You were still standing in the middle of the room, confused.

"Why? I mean I won't complain but why?"

"Because we all need another break," Giorno spoke up, sexily sliding down his shades to speak. You shrugged your shoulders and ran to Abbacchio's quarters to grab stuff. You found your (okay, now it's favorite color) (f/c) beach bag and began throwing miscellaneous things into it. You grabbed a classic beach ball, sunscreen, two beach towels (one as an extra),  mozzarella for snacking, and your beating rock. Your beating rock was used for hitting people and was smeared with dry, red, stained, blood, spots from beating people. The beating rock usually was used on Mista when he refused to eat his peanut butter and you always kept it in your pocket in case you needed it for beating the bologna out of fools. You also grabbed a bucket in case any creatures happened to wander by. Sliding on your swimsuit and bathrobe, you piled into the car along with everyone else. 

As soon as the doors opened, everyone rushed out of the car and set up beach towels and what not in a designated spot. Abbacchio helped Bucciarati set up the beach umbrella and towels while Fugo was measuring and making lines in the sand for a blueprint of a large sandcastle. Narancia was listening very closely as Fugo told him what he needed to fetch in order for them to build their base. Trish and Mista were off looking at seashells, acting normal, but no, something was up. You could tell exactly what was happening. A raid would take place that day. No matter, you would let them fight it out. In the meantime you would make a crab gulag. 

You grabbed your bucket and got to work. You placed buckets of wet, packed together sand in a straight line, and another straight line right across from that one. Carefully sculpting the insides of the sand mounds, you made twenty crab prisons. Reinforcing the structures with rocks and sticks, you found several small twigs for prison bars. Politely asking for Abbacchio's knife, you sharpened four tiny dagger spears and placed two on one side of the camp and two on the other. It was ready for prisoners.

You found four tiny crabs and put them in your bucket. Walking past Mama Bruno, you smiled and waved and he returned the look. You took out a crab and placed it in the warm and soothing sand. Abbacchio and Bucciarati smiled at the sight of you and a new friend. Quickly taking out your beating rock, a swift blow to the head killed it instantly. Your parents watched shocked as you pulled off all of its legs and stuck it's body on one of the spears in the prison. You did this with the rest of the crabs and pretty soon, the place was spiced up quite a bit.

It had been an hour or so and somehow Fugo and Narancia managed to make the biggest sand fort you had ever seen. It looked like a house. There was an underground bunker in case they needed to take cover, there was a watch tower, and of course the main part of the fort. You would crawl through a sand entrance and you could even go up some stairs and watch from the roof. How was it sturdy enough to do that? They had built a basic structure for the fort out of sticks from the beach and covered it in sand.

Fugo stood on the roof with a seaweed crown on top of his head. His bathrobe was hanging from his shoulders as a royal cape and Narancia was at his side, covered in sand and beach things to act as armor. Clearly, Fugo was the king and Narancia was his bodyguard. 

"My lord, King Fugo! I mean you no harm, but I come to you with an offer!" You got on one knee and stared up at him.

"Tsk tsk, you should know better then to bother me, but I'll let it slide. I know you have something I want."

"Indeed my lord. I have twenty prisoners all locked up with nowhere to go. They're prepared to work for their lives. I would like to offer you my loyalty and crab gulag in exchange for safety in your most excellent, glorious fort."

A small pleased chuckle escaped Fugo's lips. Agreeing, you bowed and thanked him. You walked over to your parents and sat with them for a bit.

"You know what you have to do, right? That agreement..." Abbacchio started.

"Yeah...I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it."

You looked at Bruno and he nodded at you with approving the plan. He handed you his shades, revealing his beautiful baby blues. You could sense a small blush from your father behind you at the sight of his husband's eyes. You bit your lip and nodded in grief.

Standing up, you entered King Fugo's fortress. Standing on the roof by his side, he looked down at you with pride. His little companion...you, he was proud of you for choosing the right side.

"You know they'll be here soon, right?" 

"Yes, but with you and Narancia by my side, I know we can take them."

"Yeah..."

Then you could see them. Mista and Trish were covered in seashells that were held in place by thick strips of seaweed tied to their bodies. They let out their most heartfelt battle cries and charged at Narancia who was on the ground, ready for a fight. The duo acted as if they were going to charge straight at him, but right before they collided with him, they jumped to the sides and came from behind, stabbing him in the back with two beach wood knives causing blood to spill from his back. The wounds were deep, causing Narancia to fall to his knees and onto the floor.

Before Fugo could let out a surprised anime gasp, you went behind him an stabbed him straight through the chest with a long, carved to sharp perfection, beach wood, sword. A pleasing, soothing, crimson liquid slid down your blade and onto your fingers. You removed the sword from his chest and laid him down gently on the roof. Mista and Trish's were looting Narancia's  body of his armor in case he tried anything in the meantime.

You were knelt down by Fugo and gave a cold and merciless stare, piercing his soul. You maintained eye contact as you ran your blood covered fingers over your lips, licking it from them. 

"Y-you...you were my f-first in command...H-how could you?"

"My dear, dear king, the saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies. You were good to me, but I had a better deal with a better team. May you Rest In Peace, "my lord"."

Before Fugo could die in your arms, Giorno popped out of normal and healed both Narancia and him. You had won the war between monarchy and revolution, but now what? There was so much more time to do whatever...

Well, whatever. You would probably go hire some random kids on the beach to throw mud in Mista's eyes or something. You were rather hungry however and began gathering things to start a fire. You were hungry for crabs covered in mozzarella cheese, as was everyone else. Eating mozzarella crabs for dinner in the sunset with your family was pretty fun though. Life was good as usual.