Drunk Night Out

+Third Person POV+
Currently New Hampshire, Vermont, and New York were standing in a bar, waiting for Dublin and his friend to show up.

Earlier that day New Hampshire had called New York saying he was going to go New Year's drinking, so that's how New York ended up there.

New Hampshire had his phone out and was trying to call Dublin, who wasn't picking up for some reason. While Vermont and New York talked.

"So then I threw the maple syrup at him and it actually hit him" said Vermont, telling New York a story of one time when he managed to throw something at Washington while he was trying to steal his coffee again.

"He fell right into a bush and I managed to run over, grab the coffee, then run back inside" continued Vermont, quite proud of himself.

"Wow, nice one" said New York, holding his hand up and letting Vermont high-five him. They both smiled and laughed about it, while New Hampshire kept calling Dublin.

Suddenly Vermont gave a shriek as someone came up and hugged him from behind.

"What the f*ck?!" shouted Vermont, pushing the stranger away.

"Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else" said the guy with his Irish accent, backing off.

"Dublin!" shouted New Hampshire. "Why weren't you answering your phone?! You almost gave me a heart attack!" scolded New Hampshire.

"Oh hi Hamy" said Dublin, smiling. "This guy looks a lot like you" he said, pointing at Vermont.

Dublin was a tall guy, a good couple inches taller than the 5'9 tall New York. With a flag like this, which gave him mostly green skin:

He was wearing a dark blue button up shirt, dark green overcoat, dark blue jeans, and grey sneakers

He was wearing a dark blue button up shirt, dark green overcoat, dark blue jeans, and grey sneakers. He had a completely black right eye but the iris of his left eye was the same yellow as the harp in his flag, he was also wearing round silver glasses. A not so normal fact about Dublin was that he had a four leaf clover growing from the top of his head, sticking out of his hair like an antenna.

"You can't just go and hug people out of nowhere, especially when your not sure if ya know em" said someone else suddenly appearing behind Dublin, speaking with a Scottish accent.

(I already tried doing a Boston accent and now I'm stuck with having to actively write Massachusetts with a Boston accent, I'm not gonna get stuck writing an Irish and a Scottish accent for Dublin and Edinburgh. It's too hard and I don't have the patience for it. Plus I can barely understand Irish accents when they're written down, though I did have a Scottish Drama teacher, she was the best and sweetest person ever)

It was Edinburgh, the Capital of Scotland. He was a tall guy like Dublin, wearing a black sweater, dark brown overcoat, white pants, and dark brown boots. His flag looked like this:

 His flag looked like this: