Date pt.1

+Third Person POV+
New York was currently with Alabama and Mississippi, hanging out down at Mississippi's house.

They were having fun cooking. Mississippi was off his medication which made it even more fun and hilarious.

Alabama's plan was working. It had been a plan to get New York out of Massachusetts house and help him loosen up a bit.

Ever since Rhode Island sprained his ankle, New York's been busying himself with helping out. Somewhat as a way to keep his mind off his current relationship with London.

But at least Mississippi freaking out from his Tourette's was enough to get New York laughing, luckily.

Somewhere else, over at Massachusetts house, Connecticut was sitting outside on the porch, just sitting on the ground, smoking a cigarette.

He honestly needed it.

Inside the house, Massachusetts was being a good "older" brother and was helping Rhode Island walk around with his sprained ankle.

Though, you wouldn't guess it was Rhode Island by how quiet and dull the situation was.

He had gone quiet ever since the incident. He only ever mumbled, didn't speak up at all, kept his gaze on the ground and always had a distant look in his eyes.

All his siblings were determined to get him smiling again, but honestly it was breaking them more the longer it took.

DC was also there, standing nearby and watching.

DC was wearing a fancy men's vest corset, a white one decorated with red roses and lined with gold, along with a white long sleeve polo shirt, black pants, and black dress shoes.

He was about to go out on his date, he was just checking up on Rhode Island first before he left.

"Don't mess up like New York did" Massachusetts advised.

"Oh ha ha" said DC, unamused. "I'm not gonna be a mess like Albany was" he said.

"Yeah, I guess you already look a lot better than he did, where'd you get the corset by the way?" Massachusetts asked.

"Oh I just found it in my closet, Colonial gave it to me" said DC.

"Now I should get going, I've done what I needed to here" said DC, giving Massachusetts a bow.

"Alright, good luck" said Massachusetts.

"Thanks" said DC, before teleporting away.

He teleported down to the Virginia District, spawning in front of a movie theater.

He didn't have to wait long before Washington and Arlington County's arrived.

Washington County was a tall girl, owning the same flag as DC and possessing red eyes. She was part jellyfish, a Sea Nettle to be specific. She basically looked like she had a kind of large bubbly hat on her head (called a Hood for Jellyfish) with a veil-looking thing going around it that somewhat would've resembled her hair (called Oral Arms for Jellyfish), she also had string-like tentacles coming from it, which of course did sting to touch. The hood itself was white with red stars decorating it, while the tentacles were all red. She was wearing a pretty pink turtleneck sweater, large silver circle earrings, a black skirt, tan brown high heels, and carrying a pretty purple purse.

Arlington County was a tall slightly muscular guy, owning a flag with a bright yellow background and a blue emblem of a white building in the middle, along with a line of white flowers under it. He had short fluffy-looking bright yellow hair, green and black rectangular glasses, and bright green eyes. He was wearing a dark brown coat, a white shirt, brown pants, and black dress shoes.