20

Veron's POV

Sh*t, sh*t how am I suppose to stop this kiss. She's clearly asking for more. I can feel her slowly leaning to me.

I looked at her while still trying not to lose my thoughts from the kiss. Her eyes were close and I can see her eyelashes, they were long. I haven't paid that much attention to her but now that she's too close? She's pretty. Her nose bumps with mine but I don't mind, she's really into this and I can tell by the way she's grabbing my neck to go deeper.

-BZzzt-Bzzt-

Huh?

-BZzzt-Bzzt-

Who's that? I tried grabbing my phone while being careful not to break Cass's kisses. I looked at the screen and saw Lily's number. She's calling me, what happened?

I think Cass saw Lily's name on my phone, she slowly distanced herself and nodded. Giving me the approval to answer the phone. But actually, I am the one who hesitated to answer. It's Lily for f*ck sake!

"Sagutin mo na. Baka emergency." Cass casually said as if we are not kissing a while ago. I sighed and pressed answer.

-Hello Veronnnnnnn.- Lily's voice is shaking. I can hear Jade's laugh in the background. There's music, random people's chattering, and cheering. Is she on a party?

"Yea, what's up?" Trying to keep my cool. I looked at Cass and she smiled. Isn't this awkward?

-I'm sorry Veron patawarin mo na kasi ako e- she's drunk that's for sure.

"It's fine. I'm with Cass now. No worries." I replied. 

-Veron nagsabi na ko kay Jadeeee.- she confessed?

-Ly!- Jade shouted as if trying to stop Lily from talking. So it's true, she already confessed. -Lasing ka lang.-

-No I'm not! Ayaw mo lang!-

I'm slowly having a bad mood, they are together now. Officially.

"Congrats." I replied and ended the call. 

Well that didn't turned out great.

Cass hugged me. "Okay ka lang?"

I nodded without thinking. "A few alcohols and crying for a whole month will make me feel better thank you for asking."

She laughed, "Strong ka. Wag mo na stress-in sarili mo." she kissed my forehead. "Kakalimutan na ba natin yung fact na naghalikan tayo kanina?"

I blushed, why is she being too straight forward! This nerd is acting like a whole new person!

"Why are you being like that?"

She smiled, "Come on Verooonn! Naghalikan tayo." She's clearly still trying to open that topic without any shame! She's a new person that is confirmed. 

She's somehow, dominant?

"You're drunk! Take a rest." I said trying to shove her off. Her body is exposed because of her v-neck white t-shirt and I do not know what I'll do if this kept on going.

She obeyed and slowly walked her way to the bed. "Mas honest ang lasing kaysa sa sober." here she goes again with her witty mind.

I ignored her and tried to make my way to the sofa to call it a night but she called my name.

"Dito ka sa tabi ko o doon ako?" This nerd! She's controlling me!

I do not have a choice but join her. It would be too much if I let the home owner sleep in her own sofa.