chapter 3 "new home"

HANJIS POV

Well I got all my stuff ready and I'm ready to go to my new home im gonna miss this room but I will return one day.....

I heard a knock on my door it was Armin he saluted to me and helped me with my bags as he walked off I trailed behind him when I heard someone call at me.

"Oi! Four eyes"

I turned around it was Levi staring at me leaning against the wall, damn it out of all the times he runs into me why now I thought.

"Hi Levi" I said quietly

"Where the hell are you going with all those bags" he questioned

I looked at him and I came up with a lie "I'm going on a trip for a few years to learn more about different titans from a different district" I lied.

He looked at me and walked up to me...he hugs me, wait Levi hugging me WHAT! I hug him back.

"Why so long" he said.

If only he knew "it's an important job for me and it's super rare for something like this to happen, I'll be back though to tell you something very important" I said to him.

He lets go and looks at me "and that is?" He questioned

I faked smiled "its a secret I'll tell you when I get back" I walked off I didn't look back because my eyes started to fill with tears...

We got to a horse that was holding my stuff I hoped on and Armin was next to me on his horse. Everyone was outside besides Levi... I laughed to myself "even humanity's strongest soldier won't say goodbye to his comrade". I thought about it I didn't even really say goodbye but its for the best for what I have to go through in the future...

I looked back and waved everyone goodbye as me and Armin whipped our horses and rode off.

Levis POV

I looked out my window to see her leave then I felt my cheeks get puffy and wet what is this? I thought to myself why a-am I crying? I walked to my room and closed the door. A few years the hell four eyes... Why do you have to be gone for so long.

I fall to my knees, why do I feel so much pain in my heart it hurts....it hurts really bad.... I should have said goodbye outside to her but I didn't and now she's gone..... I start letting out more tears I look up.

Hanji Zoe you broke humanity's strongest soldier......

I crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep.

HANJIS POV

After a long ride to my new home we finally arrived I tied my horse up and grabbed my stuff, Armin helped me unpack my stuff and get settled in.

Armin wasn't gonna leave until a few days because that's how it worked, he would come by for a few days then leave back to base and tell Erwin all my information then after awhile he would return. Poor kid making him go though all this but I do admit having some company was relaxing.

I made us some tea when Armin was a little quiet I decided to talk about the elephant in the room. I asked Armin if he wanted to hear what happened and he nodded and listened.

After I told him everything he comforted me and told me everything will be ok.

"Hey Armin why did you volunteer to help?" I finally ask.

He looked at me and grinned "well I like helping others and by what commander Erwin told me you have been through alot so I decided to help you because you helped out Eren and us a lot.

I ruffled his hair "well thank you Armin it means alot to me and you can help me with the child when it's born you'll be uncle Armin!" I laughed

His eyes beamed with excitement "I will not fail you hanji-san!" He said as he saluted me. I dismissed him to bed while I finished the dishes. I looked at my stomach and rubbed it.

"I will always be here for you my little one" I said to myself quietly, I put on some sleepwear and went to sleep.

As the days went by my baby bump became bigger everyday, and everything was going smoothly Armin visited me every once and awhile and I told him everything I knew and what I was still gaining. He also told me what was happening back at home and he said everyone misses you and hopes to see you again. That always made my day to know my comrades still missed their crazy scientist.

Then one day while I was doing dishes my water broke..... "SHIT!, ARMIN MY WATER BROKE WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" I yelled at Armin. He ran as fast as he could grabbed my hand led me to his horse, he helped me up and we took off. We got to the hospital and they took me Into the emergency room.

While I was In there I felt such excruciating pain and I was going into labor Armin was by my side, after a few hours they pulled the baby out and Armin passed out from it. Some doctors got Armin off the floor and put him in a chair.

The doctor holding my baby walked over to me and handed me my beautiful baby. It was a boy he had my brown eyes and....Levis black hair and face. I couldn't show the shame I had, Instead I wanted to enjoy this moment with my newborn son. I thought of name for him.

"Samson" I said with a smile, "your name will be Samson" I kissed his head and kept him close and whispered "I'm sorry you couldn't have met your father.." I let out a tear as I fell asleep.

A few months later Samson was at home and me and Armin are taking good care of him. We had been good at keeping him happy especially Armin making him laugh.

Samson was happy and I was happy until I remembered how I was gonna tell Levi....

Levis POV

Its already been 3 years since hanji left... I wonder when she will return I hope soon... I walked by erwins office when I heard him talking to Armin they where talking about hanji I paused and listened to there conversation.

"How's hanji and Samson doing?" Asked Erwin

"There doing great Samson is 2 years old now can you believe that" Armin said happily.

Hanji has a son? I kept listening.

"That's good I heard hanji will be coming back soon to tell Levi the news" Erwin said.

"Yeah she's kinda scared to though but who can blame after what's she's been through" Armin said sadly.

I left to my room with my eyes wide. So hanji has a kid but is scared to tell me something? This doesn't make sense but who's the father? And why did she have a kid?... Wait a minute I looked around my room and around my bed when I found something....

It was Hanjis bra... How did I not find this earlier and why is it in my room? I had so many questions but it came to one conclusion...that night after the party I remember being with hanji in here but it went blur when I kissed her.....

"HOLY FUCK!" I yell. I'm remembering what happened now I had sex with hanji.

I sat down trying to process this when I got the biggest questions.

Did I get hanji pregnant?, and am I the father for Samson....

(A/N) uh oh Levi knows... What's gonna happen now oh boy I have so many ideas on what's gonna happen I hope y'all liked this until next time byeeee.