os | iii. jay & harry

"Hey guys, they're here!" Gil, son of Gaston, sing-songs as the core four and Lonnie, daughter of Mulan, make their way down the dock towards Uma's ship, the Lost Revenge. Mal steps up and the VKs and Lonnie flank the area behind her, the long colorful scarfs everywhere flowing in the chilly wind of the Isle of the Lost.
     "Welcome!" The red coated pirate, Harry Hook says, with a maniacal look in his eyes. Jay's eyes follow the pirate, and Hook blows a kiss.
     "Finally!" Uma prances, a wide, threatening smile on her face.
     "Huh, let's get this party started,
     I swear I'm cold hearted,

    There's no negotiation, I'm not here for debatin',

     You need some motivation?" She gestures to King Ben, and Harry feigns a pout and giggles, planting a little kiss on his cheek. Both Mal and Jay's eyes harden and they watch impatiently.
     "Just look at Ben's face then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient.

     I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks,

     You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart." Uma finishes and crosses her arms, waiting smugly for a comeback from her rival, Mal, daughter of Maleficent.
     "Now let's all just be smart,

     Although for you that must be hard.

     You'll get your wand, no one has to come to any harm!

     Don't try to intimidate, your bark is much worse than your bite." Uma snaps her teeth and giggles. Mal continues, a little annoyed.
     "Who's the baddest of them all? I guess we're finding out tonight!" Uma smirks and her crew joins her.
     "Let's go, bring it on, better give us what we want," Mal's eyes harden and she waits for her squad's turn.
     "It's the wand for the crown, if you don't it's goin' down." The VKs (and Lonnie, of course) continue with their part.
     "Let's go, make your move, peace or war it's up to you,

     Give him up and do it now, if you don't it's goin' down."
     "We want the wand, or else the king is gone,

     Your time is running out," Harry sways his pocket watch back and forth. "You should really watch your mouth."
     "Let's go, pound for pound,

     We're prepared to stand our ground," Jay makes brief eye contact with Harry before turning his attention to the turquoise clad captain.
     "Put your swords up, put 'em up,

     It's goin' down." The pirates dance and sing, chanting "Yo, ho, oh, make the trade,Yo, ho, oh, or walk the plank." Two times over, and the VKs turn to each other, trying to determine their next move. Jay looks around the purple headed fairy's shoulders to try to communicate to Harry with his eyes.
     "Okay, look, this is not a conversation,

     It's a do or die situation,

     If you don't give me back the king,

     I'll have no hesitation!

     I'll serve you right here, and I don't need a reservation,

     That way your whole 'pirate crew' can have a demonstration.

     Release him now, and we can go our separate ways,

     Unless you wanna deal with me, and the VKs." Mal finishes her speech, satisfied with the utter amount of snarkiness she put into it.
     "So that's your big speech, huh? An empty ultimatum?" Harry walks up next to Uma, and she taps his chin, giving him permission to speak. Jay moves to stand behind Mal, and pleads with his eyes at the pirate but Harry ignores him, carrying out Uma's simple order.
     "All it takes is one swing and I'll humiliate him,