Chapter 10 - Yule Ball

The girls and I were finally done getting ready. We made our way down to the common room and surprisly no one was there. 

"They are probably at the Great hall or they are still getting ready"Ginny said as she made her way out of the door.

"The ball did start a few moments ago "Hermione yelled backed.

Hermione and I followed behind her. We walked down the corridor and towards the great hall.      I was nervous to see George. Recently I have had these weird feels towards him. I think I like George but he probably doesn't like him. 

We get to the top of the stairs and stopped.

"Ginny , you're first! Neville is one lucky guy!"I giggled. She smiled and walked down the stairs towards the boys. We poked our heads around the corner and saw Neville's mouth was wide open and so were his eyes. Ginny made her way towards Neville and they awkwardly hugged. They walked into the Great Hall.

"Alright Sis it's your go. Go show Ron what he is missing !!"I declared. She gave me a glare and then started laughing. I quickly hugged her before lightly pushing her around the corner. She walked down the stairs and there was Viktor Krum waiting for her at the bottom.She had the biggest smile on her face. They hugged and then walked into the the hall.

I slowly walked around the corner and then began to walk down the stairs. I saw George and my heart started beating so fast. 

GEORGE'S POV:

I saw Hermione and Ginnny walk into the Great Hall with their dates and so I turned around to see Quinn walking down the stairs. Bloody hell she looked absolutely breathtaking! Recently I have had these strange feelings towards her. Like something I just wanna kiss her so bad but I know she probably doesn't feel the same. She walked towards me and stopped in front of my face.

"You look gorgeous Quinn !" I say. She smiles up at me.

"You don't look so bad yourself Georgie"She giggles.

She grabbed my hand and lead me into the Great Hall.

"My Mother wasn't joking when she said you were gonna look breathtaking"I spoke.

She blushed and smiled.

"Oh you too sweet"She said.

We sat down at the table across from Ron and Fred.

AUTHOUR'S NOTE:

I hope you enjoy the chapter! I'm sorry that the chapter is short I was trying to do it while watching something x

Thank you for reading xx

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW, COMMENT AND VOTE !!!