Chapter 11 - Christmas Day !

"Quinny , Wake up beautiful" George whispered into my ear.

I was trying to sleep but obviously George Weasley had other plans. I rolled over so I was facing him. He sat down on my bed and began speaking.

"Quinny , It's christmas day lets go down and open presents!"George says as he pulls the covers off me.

"WHAT! CHRISTMAS DAY!!" I yell. I quickly jump up and I realise I'm only in a sports bra and short shorts. George's eyes widen when he realised.He blushed and then started looking around the room. I let out a soft laugh.

I got up and walked into my bathroom and closed the door. I quickly got changed into the sweater Ms Weasley made me last year  , it's a purple colour with a "Q"  on it and I also wore black high waisted shorts. I put on a bit of ligh makeup and walked out of the bathroom.

I saw George waiting for me at the door . He had a little smirk on his face. One of thoses famous Weasley smirks. I walked over to him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheeck.

"Merry Christmas Georgie"I say as he hugs me back.

We walked down stairs to the common room . Everyone was down. Hermione , Ron , Harry ,   Fred and Ginny were sitting about the tree and lounge. We walked over and sat down. I sat next to George and Hermione. 

I quickly gave Fred a hug before sitting down.

"Merry christmas"Everyone said!

We all opened our presents. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT WE GOT FOR CHRISTMAS

Ginny got a Quidditch book from Ron , a joke book from the twins , some candy from Hermione , a necklace with this beauitful gold heart on it from Harry and I got her some cute shirts.

Harry got a book from the twins , a coffee mug from Hermione , a new set of PJ's from Ron and a book of the history of hogwarts from Ginny. I got him some chocolate.

Ron got a candle from Hermione , a Hedwig Cookie Jar from Ginny , a Hot Chocolate Bombs from the twins , a cake from Harry and I got Harry a deck of magic cards.

Hermione got some candy from the twins , a necklace with a red pearl from Ron , a cute dress from Ginny , a potion book from Harry and I gave her a new set of history books for charms that she wanted for ages.

George got a new prank book from Ron , a new sweater from Ginny , a pair of fuzzy socks from Hermione , some candy from Harrry and I gave him some dungbombs and a ring that had his initials engraved on it.

Fred got a new sweater from Ginny as well , some frog spawn soap from Harry , Candy from Ron and a book of prank stuff from George . I got him a gift card to Zonko's joke shop.

I got a light purple dress from Ginny , a ring from Hermione , some candy from Ron , a book about magic from Harry and  a moving photo of George and I dancing at the Yule ball togther.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hugged everyone and thanked them for the gifts. I kissed George on the cheeck and then walked off with the girls.

"I love christmas!"Ginny blurted out as we walked towards the Girls - Dorms.

"So do I Gin"Hermione responded.

"I can't wait for the break , We are leaving Hogwarts tomorrow and going to the Burrow"I declared.

We walked into my dorm and they two girls sat down on my bed as I became packing . We talked a bit more until the two girls had to go and pack their own stuff for break.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thank you for reading. I hope everyone had a great day x

I'm Sorry about how bad it is . I really tried to make in interesting but failed. I hope you enjoyed it. 

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW , VOTE AND COMMENT XX