Chapter 1 - The End of Summer

I spent the entire summer at the Burrow with the Weasleys.  The twins and I got to as much  mischief as we could. It was the best summer i've ever  had with the Weasley's , but I was looking forward to going back to Hogwarts to play Quidditch and to see my sister.

" QUINN , I NEED YOU !! " Ginny screamed as she bolted down the stairs into the kitchen

" Ginny , darling please don't yell. " Molly said as she turned to face her , she had a stern look on her face . After a few seconds Mrs Weasley turned back around and proceeded to do the rest of the dishes.

Fred and George walked into the kitchen and sat down at the dinner  table whispering something to each other about god knows what ! I just ignored them and looked back to Ginny. 

" QUINN, I need your help with something " she said as she walked towards me 

" What do you need Gin ? " I replied back as I sat next to George at the dinner table

" Well I look to you as a big sister because I've known you for years and your my brothers girlfriend and I wanted some advice about boys " Ginny said with the biggest simle on her face.

Fred and George started laughing and kept looking at each and begin to laugh even more . 

" Awe Ginny " I responded with , while pulling into a hug. 

"Hold up .. Boyfriend?" I coughed.

''Quinn doesn't know anything about boys " joked Fred

" Hey , who is Quinn's boyfriend ? " Ron said as he slowly walked into the kitchen. 

" George , duhhh and she does too fred. Anyways I like this boy and I need your advice how to tell him !!" Ginny mumbled under her breath but everyone in the kitchen heared her. 

" Quinn and I aren't dating Ginny!! We are just best friends , plus she is way too good for me anyways " George says as he winks at me.

I can feel my face getting all hot and I turn without hesitation and grab on to Ginny's arm and pull her upstairs before any of the boys could say anyting else. I lead her into her room which we are sharing this summer. I flop onto her bed. 

"I like Harry !!" Ginny quickly blurts out before also flopping onto the bed. 

 Ginny and I talk about harry all afternon until Mr Weasley yells out from the lounge room. 

" Everyone ready ??" Mr Weasley yelled out 

Everyone yelled back "yes" and we all grab our trunks and walked into the lounge room. 

I go stand next to George and he grabs hold of my hand . I look up at him and he looking at me with one of thoses Wealsey smirks.

" King's Cross Station, Platform 9 ¾ " George and I say at the say time. 

We arrive at king's cross station and wait from the others to arrive by the Apparition.

George goes first , then Fred behind him , it's then my go and I start running towards the wall and before I could blink I was on the other side at Hogsmeade.Soon after that others appear and it was time to say our goodbyes. 

" Bye mother " the Twins say as they hug Mrs Weasley

"Quinn !!" someone yelled from the other end of the train station. I look around to see my sister Hermione running towards me . Hermione didn't spent the summer at the Burrow like I did , she stayed at our home with our parents because she wanted a relaxing summber , but we did owl alot. 

"Mione " I yelled back , running towards her.

We pulled each other into a giant hug and then pulled apart and walk back over the the Wealseys. Hermione said her hello's to the Weasley . The train arrived and kids were all ready boarding. I turn to Mrs Weasley and give her a big hug. 

"Thank you for letting me stay this summer Mrs Weasley " I mumbled into her ear before letting go of her. 

''Anytime Quinn ! Your family . Make sure my boy's stay out of trouble dear" she replied back 

We all board the train and the twin and I found and empty compartment. All three of us sat down and begin talking about what we are going to do this year. After a little awhile I feel asleep on George's shoulder . 

Then all of a shudden I was being shaken by someone , I look up to see George holding my face with one hand and the other hand placed on my shoulder. 

" We are nearly at hogwarts Quinn , go and get changed into your robe. " he whispers in my ear.

I get up and leave our compartment and go to the bathroom and get chaned into my robe. As I walk into our compartment I see Lee and the twins laughing their head off about something . I walk over and give Lee a hug before sitting back down. We all talk about pranks we are gonna pull and all the Quidditch games we wanna play. 

Before I knew it , We were at Hogwarts . 

That's when I knew it was the end of summber break....

Authors Note :

Hey Ya'll , I hope you like the first chapter!! I will try and post as much as I can . Have a good day xx 

REMEMBER TO COMMENT , LIKE AND VOTE XX