Chapter 8 : Duo mission

~~ Ellipse of several months ~~

It's been several months since Eléa and I are dating and I get along pretty well with Mattéo. We brushed death dozens of times during missions of this last months.

POV Eléa

Mac just spent his first night at my home, we wanted to try to see if it worked with Mattéo and apparently yes. I get out of the bed to take my breakfast and I see Mac get out of the bedroom. I give him a cup of coffee and waffles.

Eléa : So ? Slept well ?

Mac : Very good, like a baby. And you ?

Eléa : Same. I'm really happy it worked, plus Mattéo make his night now, so no more crying at night.

Mac : That's true that it's a good thing. Wait, Jack's calling me. 

Phone call

Mac : Hi Jack. You're okay ?

Jack : Yeah, but where are you ? I'm at your place and Bozer is already went to Phoenix.

Mac : Humm ... I'm in ... I'm in Eléa's.

Jack : It's really early, what are doing in her house ?

Mac : I ... hum ... I slept at her house.

Jack : Ah, well, congratulations !

Mac : Yeah, we wanted to see what it gave.

Eléa : Hi, Jack.

Jack : Hi, Eléa. Alright, I'm going at Phoenix, do we join in there ?

Mac : Yeah, no problem.

They hang up. We look at each other and we laugh together. We are getting ready and we are getting up in the car by deposing Mattéo at babysitter's and we go to Phoenix. I receive a message from Matty when we arrive in the crisis room. 

Matty : Bravo blond. For once you're not late.

Mac : Thanks Matty, Well, I think.

Everyone arrive and Matty explain us the mission for today. 

Matty : So, Leanna is in Brazil with Liam. Elisa and Eléa, you go to Bordeaux to take what's left of the DAS with Bozer, like files. Anything that can be useful as information. 

Elisa : And me who thought of going on a mission. 

Matty : This is a mission Elisa, it's a data recovery mission. 

I get out of the crisi room with Elisa and Bozer and say goodbye to Mac by a soft kiss. 

POV Mac 

Once that girls and Bozer are gone, Matty explains us the mission that's a very important one. 

Matty : Alright. So, over the past two years, five federal buildings in the U.S. have been attacked, killing 28 people and wounding hundreds more. Explosives analysis from the most recent attack links these incidents to a group called Division 77. 

Riley : D-77 ? Heard stories about them in prison. They're like mercenaries or something, right ? 

Mac : Terrorists for hire, ex-insurgents and extremists who traded in their politics for cold hard cash.

Matty : They're highly trained and very careful. Every member hidden by multiple false identities. Every expense paid for by shell corporations.