Chapter 29

Ariana's POV

We find ourselves back in Italy, a week since our return home. "Papa, come and have your lunch," I called out, as Yosohn ran around the playroom. He obediently followed me to the kitchen. Stella, nestled in my arms, kept calling for her daddy every few seconds. "Do I hear my baby girl?" Stephen entered the kitchen with a warm smile on his face. He reached for Stella, gently kissing her chubby cheeks. He always made it a point to come home for lunch, cherishing the time spent with his family.

"Do you remember when it was just the two of us?" he asked, nostalgia in his voice. "Yes, even if it was only for a short while. I got pregnant right after we got married," I replied, chuckling lightly. "What about another one?" he asked, playfully rubbing my backside. "Stop that before Yosohn picks it up," I said, glancing over to see if our son was paying attention. "He'll grow up to be quite the charmer with the ladies," Stephen said, admiring our son. "But he won't be a player. I won't allow my son to become a man who lacks respect for himself. And absolutely no hanging out with Uncle Vinny," I declared firmly.

"Even I won't let him hang out with Vinny," Stephen laughed. "Yes, that man is downright despicable. How does someone his age manage to still have sex and father children? Two women claimed to be pregnant last month, and three have given birth this month," I said, scrunching my face in disgust. Today was the day Stephen would leave for his dangerous mission. I felt a wave of fear wash over me, as I had a bad feeling about it. I had already packed some bags for me and the kids, so we could stay at his parents' house.

"I can see that look on your face. Everything will be alright, baby," Stephen reassured me, planting a tender kiss on my lips. "But what if it's not? What if you end up in jail? Or worse, get killed?" I blurted out, tears threatening to spill over. "I'm not going to die anytime soon. I won't leave you or the kids like that. After lunch, they'll come and get your bags," he said, wiping away my tears. Just then, his mother walked into the kitchen. "I thought I'd take the children a little early to give you two some alone time," she said, planting a gentle kiss on Stella's cheek. Our nanny helped her gather the kids' belongings. We said our goodbyes, and they left.

Before I could close and lock the door well enough, Stephen's lips were already on mine. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He took me upstairs to our room, laid me down, and stripped me of all my clothing.

He kissed and worshiped every part of my body. He rubbed my clit as he placed sweet kisses up my neck. "Baby, please," I said breathlessly, wanting him inside me. "Let me make love to you. Every inch of you," he said, kissing down my stomach. Stephen's tongue slowly circled around my clit, making me grip the pillows and moan. He sucked my clit and flicked the tip of his tongue over it. It swelled against his touch before he let it go again and used the flat of his tongue to stimulate every inch of my wet folds, catching my clit and sucking at it again. I closed my eyes tightly shut and growled with desire. I panted hard while gripping his shoulders as I felt his fingers parting my labia as wide as they would stretch, his tongue flickering across my clit so fast that it made my body shake. "Baby, right there, don't stop!" I moaned, looking down at him and watching what he was doing. He added two fingers, causing me to see stars. I screamed as my orgasm sent pleasure waves through my body.

He came up and kissed me on my lips. I felt him enter me without separating his lips from mine. I moaned into our kiss. He put my legs up on his broad shoulders. I could feel him go deeper. The pleasure I was receiving and the thought of him leaving was overwhelming. "I don't want you to go," I said as tears left my eyes. "I'm sorry, baby," he said, holding me closer as he slow stroked me. I didn't want this to end. I wanted him to be like this with me forever.

———

We arrived at his parents' house, the journey filled with bittersweet moments that I wished could last forever. "Ariana, my love, I need you to be strong," he said, pulling me into a tight embrace. Emotions surged within me, threatening to spill over, but I fought to hold them back for the sake of our children. "You'll be taken care of if anything happens to me. Please remember that. I love you," he whispered, his words seeping into my soul.