Hidden Secrets

Tyler woke up and realized that he was meeting his new friends at 1pm and it was already 12.50pm. He ran down the stairs and had put on his shoes. He opened the door, closed it and started running to the Royal Memorial Park which was 20 minutes away from Tyler's house but he ran as fast as he could so it was now only 10 minutes away. Eventually he arrived at the spot where they all would meet.

"Excuse me?" asked Tyler a stranger.

"Yes?"

"Could you tell me what time it is" asked Tyler with a nicely voice.

"It's 12.58 son" said the stranger and kept walking.

"Where are they?" asked Tyler himself. As soon as he said that he saw some kids running towards him. It was Hannah and Clay.

"Hey Tyler" greeted him Clay as he tried to catch his breath.

"Where are the others?" asked Hannah and tied her hair in a bun.

"Oh, I don't know, they might be on their way" replied Tyler, as he watched around the park spotting some squirrels running around and chasing each other. After waiting for a long time, the others have had arrived too.

"Sorry guys, We had to stop by The Crackers and buy some milk for my lovely mother" said Levi with his hands in his pockets and a fancy sunglasses on his face.

"Okay, who's got the paper?" asked Hannah the group.

"Oh sorry, I do" replied Levi with a smile and opened his backpack.

"Okay I was thinking that maybe we should first go to Rivers Creek Ln and then up to Layana street." Suggested Levi while he was on his knees and looked up to everyone, which was hurting his eyes.

"Sure let's do it" agreed the group.

"Tyler?" called Levi.

"Tyler!" yelled Levi with a low voice. Tyler quickly reacted and shook his head.

"Y- yes" said Tyler confused.

"Do you know what we are going to do?"

"Y-yes" said Tyler knowing he was daydreaming and didn't get the information they all had shared. The group splitted into two groups: Tyler, Levi and Lauren were in a group, leaving, Hannah and Clay.

"Okay, Tyler and his group y'all head to Rivers Creek Ln and we are going to Layana street." suggested Hannah proudly, feeling like a boss.

The group split and went to each place where they were supposed to go.

"Tyler, please walk faster!" sighed Lauren as she took a bite of her ice cream.

"I'm tired and I'm hungry" replied Tyler while slacking behind them and scratching his head. Levi turned around and faced Tyler.

"Go and get something then" groaned Levi.

"Sure you have a dollar or two?" asked Tyler and runned up to Levi, hoping he would get something.

"Who said I will give you money bud?" coughed Levi and started laughing. Tyler puts up a poster on a tree, which was on a good spot for people to see immediately. Levi spotted an old ice cream and pizza restaurant, that was probably built in the 80s. Levi took off his sunglasses and entered the old restaurant, immediately spotted a retro look style. Tyler and Lauren followed him.

"Levi?" whispered Lauren that was standing at the entrance. However Tyler had already taken a seat.

"I'm gonna buy a pizza for us, since Mr. Tyler is dying" joked Levi and looked at Tyler that was smiling at Levi. Levi took off his sweater and laid it on the black, red and old shiny chair. Lauren has also taken a seat, flipped her hair and sprayed perfume near the chest area.