Noise [t+t]

not a ship fic. if anyone takes it like that im deleting the comments.

main focus: tubbo and tommy

tw/cw: none

__________

Tubbo was terrified. He knew his body was shaking, but he felt as though he was floating two inches above it. He moved his hands to the sides of the box, but the movement was delayed. He wondered if he was crying and just didn't know. He hoped he wasn't as he stared up at Technoblade, who's eyes were hidden under his mask. Tubbo swallowed hard as his eyes drifted to the crossbow in the man's hands, the bolts having been replaced with fireworks.

He knew that everything was a ploy. That Techno wasn't actually going to pull that trigger or shoot him. Wilbur had promised that he wouldn't hurt him before all of this. It was just a show for Schlatt. Techno was just buying them time. Time for what? Hell if Tubbo knew, but Wilbur wasn't just going to let him get shot.

But Schlatt was shouting something that Tubbo couldn't understand, but whatever it was it wasn't good. Techno took a deep breath, his posture straightening as he lifted up the crossbow. The weapon now eyelevel to Tubbo.

"Te-Techno?"

'I'm sorry Tubbo. I'll make it as painless as possible."

Tubbo's eyes went wide as everything started to move in slow motion. He saw Techno pull the trigger, saw the firework start to leave the weapon and come flying out towards him. It connected with his chest, sending hot, searing pain across his skin as his back hit the wall of the box. A strangled scream started to leave his throat when another firework was shot. This one connected with his face, and the world went white as he lost consciousness.

___________________

Tubbo slowly blinked his eyes open, smiling when he felt the soft texture of the blanket that his body was wrapped up in. He let out a sigh, sinking further into his bed as he slowly rolled onto his side. His eyes slowly fluttered shut as warm, golden sunlight gently covered his skin.

For the first time in weeks, Tubbo didn't feel tired. He felt well rested, and he briefly wondered why he had been allowed to sleep in for so long. His brain slowly started to wake up, the fog slowly started to clear. As he fully woke up, his other senses kicked in, and in seconds the familiar smell of pancakes filled the room. His eyebrows furrowed as he slowly sat up, taking in a deep breath, as if to confirm what he was smelling.

As he sat up, the room that he had been sleeping in became more clear. Shelves that were filled with books and potted plants lined the pale yellow walls. Photos were in frames, but Tubbo wasn't able to make out the subjects inside them. His head turned to the window, a warm breeze entering the room. He scowled, removing the blankets from his body as he slowly stood up. His legs were weak as he moved to the open window, hands tightly gripping the wall as he raised himself up on his tiptoes.

The world outside was slowly becoming washed out by the rising sun. Birds flew the sky and Tubbo watched as some landed in the trees to rest. His eyes drifted towards the field that surrounded the house, and Tubbo's eyes lit up. Brightly colored flowers grew across the ground, and bees gently bumped into each other as they moved between flowers. Joy bloomed in Tubbo's chest as he watched the scene in front of him.

But just as soon as that joy came it was gone. Schlatt didn't allow him to have flowers, much less bees. And as he looked around the area, he couldn't see any of the landmarks of Manberg. Where was he?

He backed away from the window, turning around to face the door on the opposite of the room. It was closed, and as he slowly moved towards it he desperately hoped it wasn't locked. He wanted out of this room. His hands were shaking as he gripped the door's handle and threw it open, allowing him to look down a hallway. The smell of pancakes was even stronger now, and he felt his stomach ache at the thought of food.