Chapter 2- Christian Reyes

"Kaiser, what are you doing here?" He asks.

"I go here now Christian...."

We both stare at each other as we come to the realization we go to the same school. His mouth cracks into a smile and he moves closer to me. My heart starts shaking in my chest.

"Am I what you expected ?" He asks smiling down at me.

Is he what I expected?? This man is a SEX GOD. I stare into his eyes and I feel so connected to him.

"You're certainly not a 40-year-old fat man like my friends suspected" we both burst into laughter.

A rumble emerges from down the corridor as the entire basketball team scatters in.

"Who's she? She's cute." one boy laughs, putting his arm around Christian and winking at me.

I almost puked... but let me stay focused.

"Bro.." Christian begins to scold him with his eyes.

"Ok, ok," the boy says backing away, still sniggering.

"Are u staying for the game?" Christians asks me, one hand leaning on the locker.

"No sorry, my dads outside waiting."

"Oh," he says in disappointment, "let me walk you ou-"

"No," I insist, knowing my dad would overreact, "thank you tho, good luck in the game "
I walk away smiling at him.

That night I don't hear from Christian but it gives me time to think about what the girls told me at lunch.

Next day at school

When I get out of my dads' car, I see Iman and Lexi in the distance.

"Kaiser!" Iman calls me over.

"Hi" I hug them both

"We talked to coach and she says you don't need to try out for dance, you can just come to practice today and we'll see how it goes," Lexi tells me

"I didn't bring my gym clothes tho."

"Don't worry, I have spare," Iman says, linking arms with me as we go inside.

"You guys never told me Christian goes here."

"Oh, you didn't know?" Iman giggles

"If you stayed for the game, you would've seen him," Lexi says as we stop at her locker.

"I actually did see him on my way out..." they both look at me in anticipation, jeering me to go on.

*bell rings*

"I'll tell you guys what happens at lunch" I assure them as I head off to class. They sigh and walk off in the opposite direction.

Lunchtime

I come into the changing room and all the girls were there already, accompanied by 10 unfamiliar faces.

"I only have shorts in my spare kit, I hope that's ok," Iman says as she hands me the smallest spandex Nike pro training shorts, a sports bra and sneakers.

"My bums not fitting in these," I tell her, slightly embarrassed.

"It's not deep, some of us wish we had your body."

"Gotta flaunt what the lord gave ya" Zoey laughs, now mockingly shaking her body. Tiffany bursts into laughter and joins her with this weird dance.

The girls all get ready and go into the gym, I stare at myself in the bathroom mirror. At least it's only girls so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
I walk in ready to join the others and I choke when I spot the entire basketball team on the other side of the gym.