Welcome to Class 3-E

"Now then... I wonder how many children will make their way here." a man chuckled, looking out from the mountains. He had wavy dark green hair and pale teal eyes.

"...So have any of these kids caught your eyes? Our original plan was to buy 50 kids to train?" another man sighed. He had black hair and black eyes and was rather muscular. "So tell me, how many can you train... Yanagisawa?"

"I guess... for now, five is the limit I guess... Takaoka." Yanagisawa theorized.

"Very well. After this, we'll rank the top 5 candidates, and I will choose what to do with the rest."

In the Forest

"Brother..." a girl with long grayish blue-black hair sounded tired. Her doe-like eyes were a royal blue as she looked confused what was going on.

"We're almost there... just keep it up." a slightly older boy with grey blue hair tried to coax the girl more as he held out a hand to pull his sister up. He had kind red eyes that were slightly downcast.

All of a sudden, a large wolf jumped towards the older boy as he was tackled onto the ground. "Brother..!" the girl yelled as she took out her knife she was given by the strange men in uniforms earlier and stabbed the wolf in the neck with no hesitation.

"Look out!" the boy yelled as another wolf jumped at his sister. The boy pulled out his knife as he stabbed the wolf that was going to attack his sister.

Back on the mountains, Yanagisawa brushed a hand through the back of his wavy hair. "Training the top 5... to become the next weapons for Earth. How fitting for a bunch of unneeded children. I'll make it possible in less than 10 years."

"It looks like we have two top contenders." a slightly chubby man called out, seeing the two siblings walk together. The boy was injured as the girl was supporting her brother, walking with him slowly. "How... loving."

Yanagisawa walked down to the sibling duo as he smiled. "Well done on making it through. Please make sure to see the medic nearby."

The girl didn't seem to understand what the man was saying as the boy turned to his sister. "We can go get treated now." the boy spoke to his sister in Japanese. Yanagisawa's expression changed when he heard the foreign language being spoken here.

The girl looked to her brother and slowly nodded, following her brother into the medic camp. "Those siblings made it past the forest faster than we expected... from what I saw.. that girl... is something special. Are they qualified to be in the top 5?" Takaoka turned to Yanagisawa.

"No." Yanagisawa shook his head. "In the top 5, there will be no siblings. They are only going to depend on each other on missions."

"Here are the results of the exam." the man walked inside the tent, where the girl immediately was on edge, the boy was relaxed as he assured the girl that everything was fine. "I regret to inform you, but you two will have to be separated. Come with me girl."

"What?!" the boy got to his feet as he hugged his sister protectively. "You're not separating us! My sister.. she's still so young! I have to be there to take care of her!"

"It'll be alright." Yanagisawa smirked as he snapped his hands, soldiers coming in as they forcefully separated the two siblings, the girl was frozen, not knowing what was happening, unable to understand the language. "You will be sent to the village to work, you'll be able to still see your sister... if she chooses to behave."

"Don't take away my sister!"

"Brother..." the girl yelled as the look in her eyes changed, like a switch had been flipped as she grabbed at the knife at her side and slashing at one of the people attempting to hold her down, killing him. The girl looked around, untrusting of everyone except her brother as Yanagisawa was surprised at how she killed one of her men with no hesitation.