one.

A/N: back at it again with another one. also see if you can spot the obligatory paragraph about his hands, and don't forget to comment!

--

"Isn't this just perfect?" Ally sounded so excited as they walked across the garden lawn. "The arch is going to go here, right between these two trees..."

Camila did think it was beautiful. The hotel was famous for hosting weddings, and Camila could see why. The garden was amazing. A layer of red and yellow leaves crunched under her boots, and with soft green grass underneath.

The trees were all covered in golden leaves and high branches, with huge bushes of flowers lining every corner. Even the fence was grown over with beautiful ivy vines. It looked more like a garden for a castle.

"This is perfect." Camila smiled at her. "I'm so happy for you, Ally!"

"I couldn't have planned any of this without you." Ally said, hugging her. "You've just been the best... sorry I've been so annoying these last few weeks."

"It wasn't so bad." Camila was used to her random hugs by now and squeezed her back. "I knew you wanted it to be perfect, you deserve it. Now, let me check what we have left, since you've decided on the seats..."

Camila had been taking her Maid of Honor duties very seriously ever since Ally got engaged to Connor. Ally had been Maid of Honor for their other two friends, Jade and Norah, so now Camila wanted to prove she could plan a wedding just as perfect.

Camila still remembered the first wedding, Jade's. Camila loved her dress then, and had the time of her life celebrating one of her closest friends. Then there was Norah's wedding. Camila had fun then too, and wore a dress that was just as cute, but she was still dancing alone.

Ally was alone too, and she had Camila privately mourned being single for only a moment, as Ally then noticed Norah's wedding videographer was getting too close. She snapped at him and he laughed. They then hit it off, and the next thing Camila knew, Ally and Connor were dating and then engaged.

And Camila was planning a wedding now, and would be wearing another dress with heels that would hurt her feet and dancing alone. One by one, each of her friends had seemed to find their soul mate.

And a tiny part of her wondered if Ally gave her the honor because she felt bad for her for being the last single friend. Camila did love her friend, but it also seemed a little out of nowhere that she got the honor when Ally and Jade had been close since high school.

But Camila had been so busy planning everything to be perfect, that she didn't even have time to think about how single she was, which was a good thing. Once, Ally had tried to be helpful and suggested she could set Camila up with a date for the wedding, but Camila did not want to go out with some random stranger. She declined politely, saying she'd rather put all her time into making sure the night went perfect, and wouldn't have time to entertain a date anyways.

The late autumn breeze chilled Camila under her coat, bringing her thoughts back to the present. She tucked her hair back behind her ear and checked her phone.

"Okay, so since you know where the seats are going, the last thing you need to do is the seating chart. I could help, but I don't really know everyone who's coming."

"No, I can do this myself." Ally said. "I have to put some thought into it, I wouldn't want...certain people by certain other people. Plus, I wanna finish it tonight before Connor and the others get here tomorrow. Connor has to approve it too."