five.

Camila laid back on Shawn's bed, her heart racing as she felt his hands on her legs. He slowly pushed up the fabric of her dress, Camila reminding him to be careful as she lifted her hips, leaving only her bare legs and panties exposed.

She sighed, feelings his hands solid and warm on her inner thighs. His fingers traced over her panties and she wanted again to hear how much he wanted it.

"Are you sure we have time?" She asked teasingly, gently closing her legs over his hands. "Maybe we should just wait until later."

"No, please—" He actually whined and Camila felt her whole body flush. "I really need it."

"You really need it?" She giggled. "Tell me more."

"I—I can't stop thinking about how you taste." He whispered and Camila leaned up on her elbows to look down at him, seeing how flushed his face was. "I'm addicted, please don't make me wait any more."

His voice was so raw with need and Camila felt that heat everywhere. She laid back again and let Shawn spread her legs, hearing him moan softly as he touched her through her panties.

"Fuck, you're already so wet..."

It was urgent now. She lifted her hips and he slid her panties down over her legs, taking them off her bare feet before his hands were back on her inner thighs. He wasted no time before leaning in and licking her.

Camila gasped, moaning softly as he began lapping at her folds, his hands soft on her inner thighs. He moaned against her skin, his tongue steady against her.

"Fuck, Shawn—" She moaned, her hand on the back of his head and her fingers curling into his hair. "Oh, that's so good, baby."

He kept going, switching between lightly sucking her clit and lapping up her wetness. She moaned, feeling herself getting closer and closer every time he went for her clit. She lifted her hips, rocking against his mouth and groaning when he went slower, sliding down to lick her again.

"Shawn, you said you'd make me cum." She growled, tugging lightly at his hair.

"I will, I will." He kissed her slick skin, looking up at her. "I just want it to last..."

"Well, I'm telling you that I wanna cum right now." She said, her face flushing. "Make me cum. Don't waste my time."

"Y-Yes, okay."

He leaned down again, his lips wrapping around her clit. Camila moaned, her fingers tight in his hair, holding his mouth on her. Her hips rocked against his face, her moans groaning louder.

"Don't stop—Don't stop—I know you love this pussy, baby—"

Shawn moaned, his fingers suddenly pushing inside her. She screamed, her other hand curled into the sheets under her. She couldn't stop screaming, his name echoing off the walls.

"Shawn—Shawn—"

She was shaking, her whole body trembling in his hands. His fingers pumped inside her, his mouth sucking on her clit even as the waves of pleasure finally slowed down. She was breathing heavy, her chest heaving.

She gasped, jumping slightly as Shawn leaned down to lick up as much of her wetness as he could before slipping her panties back on. She lifted her hips, letting him pull them back up.

Camila sat up, letting her dress cover her legs again as she watched him carefully wipe his mouth on the back of his hand before licking his fingers clean. His eyes were closed and he seemed lost in the moment of it.

"That is...so hot." She breathed, her eyes wide with awe.

"You're so hot." He whispered, standing up. "I'll be right back, but, uh I really liked when you were telling me what to do."