four.

Shawn's room was dark as she stepped inside, and he closed the door behind her. He crossed to close the window, the faint weed smell hanging in the air without the breeze. Camila took off her slippers, watching as Shawn turned on the lamp by the bed.

"So, you really agreed to my terms?"

"Yes."

Camila hadn't just said yes for the sake of saying it. Though she knew Shawn would never turn her away if she told him Matt was across the hall from her, she truly did want to see what he had in store for her with these terms, and if it would be anything like last night.

"Good."

He seemed to be taking his time. He pulled it hoodie off over his head, his t-shirt riding up. Camila eyed his expose skin, smiling to herself as he tossed his hoodie onto the back of a chair before finally making his way over to her.

She stood, unable to hold back her smile as Shawn towered over her, his body close enough that she could feel his heat.

"What are you going to do?" He asked in a whisper, his voice already raspy and raw.

"Whatever you want."

"Right." He touched her face, his hands on either side of her jaw, his touch warm and electric. "Do you know what I've been wanting to do all day?"

She closed her eyes, knowing it was coming. She felt his breath on her for only a second before he kissed her. She kissed him back, hard. She could taste sharp smoke as her tongue slid against his and she couldn't help but moan into his mouth as she felt his hands move down her body.

He was so warm and solid and everything that drew her to him lit up now like travelling sparks as his hands touched the hem of her shirt, pushing it up and letting his hands move across her bare skin.

She kept her hands around his neck, her fingers sliding into his hair and tugging, feeling him moaning back into her mouth and making her shiver.

"Lay down." He whispered against her lips and Camila felt warm all over, knowing she was obeying her first order.

She walked to the bed and sat down before laying back on top of the covers. Her heart pounded as Shawn came closer and leaned down, his hands resting on her thighs.

"You look so vulnerable. Like you're all mine."

She shivered again, nodding eagerly. There wasn't anyone else she wanted to belong to right now other than him. He'd been little more than good company last night, but it was different now. He'd stood up for her, he was her protector. And she was ready to submit to him like he owned her.

He slowly took her shirt off and Camila leaned up, letting him pull it off over her head, leaving her bare chest exposed. He crawled up her body, his warmth blanketing her before he leaned down and kissed her neck, his lips warm.

"Maybe I should mark you, so that everyone will see tomorrow. They'll see and know you're mine."

"Yes." She gasped, her face flushing at the thought. "Please."

"They'd see and know exactly who did that to you."

She touched the back of his head, letting her fingers trail into his curls, begging for that feeling of his mouth latched into her skin. But after a second, Camila only felt him kissing her neck softly before trailing lower.

He kissed her chest, sucking her nipples and making her moan before moving lower to her kiss her stomach. His hands were on her hips, his fingers hooking into the waistband of her pants.