two.

Camila couldn't help but smile when she got down to the breakfast tables. Ally was sitting in Connor's lap and they were looking over the seating chart. Camila could tell what it was by the colored tabs of paper stuck all over it—an organization tactic that had been her idea.

They really were cute together and it was nice to remember what all this work was for as Camila saw Connor kiss the top of Ally's head. Ally smiled at him before looking over and finally noticing her.

"Hey, Camila!" She hurried to fold up the seating chart. "How did it go last night?"

"What?" Camila froze in pulling out her chair, blushing and watching Ally's brows furrow.

"Last night? You didn't forget to check the drinks, did you?"

"Oh, no!" Camila sighed in relief as she sat down. "No, I checked, everything was fine, just like you ordered."

"Good! Then I think that's almost everything for tonight." She handed to folded chart to Connor and he stood up, stealing some bacon from Ally's plate.

"I'm gonna go finish my stuff."

"Okay, have fun. I love you."

Camila went to the breakfast line and loaded up on coffee and eggs before sitting back down. She didn't even realize how hungry she was, but luckily, she got to just focus on eating while Norah and Jade arrived.

They discussed more of the preparations for tonight—all things Camila would have to do, before they just started talking about who was going to where what, as the majority of the guests would be arriving throughout the day and staying all night for the wedding tomorrow.

Camila noticed Norah kept looking at her and she tried to subtly check her reflection in the silver coffee pot, wondering if there was something like telling marks on her neck that would expose what she did last night, but even if there were, she hoped Norah wouldn't bring it up in front of everyone else.

Long gone were the days where the four of them would stay awake all night in the sorority house, whispering about guys they wanted to kiss, or had. Camila couldn't tell them now about the handsome stranger at the bar, especially when they already felt bad for her for being single. If she told them she fucked someone without even knowing his name, she would just come across as even sadder and more pathetic.

"My parents are going to be checking in soon." Ally was on her phone. "But first I should—"

"Let me take care of it." Camila said instantly. Her phone was still upstairs charging, but she didn't think there was too much to do, either way, she didn't want Ally to worry.

"If you insist." Ally put her phone away. "Just check on Connor. He said he was helping Shawn set up the video equipment. But first—let's just eat and relax for two seconds..."

Camila finished eating, trying to ignore the looming responsibilities and Norah looking at her. She just listened to Jade and Ally laughing, reminiscing about past weddings. They talked about how beautiful the flowers were and Camila made a mental note to make sure the flowers were being delivered tonight.

After breakfast, Camila went to find Connor. Jade and Norah were going back upstairs to finish unpacking with their spouses and Camila tried not to feel jealous that they were getting out of doing much work. After all, she was the one who literally wouldn't let them help.

Camila went to the event room where the dinner would be. She could see coils of extension cords already spilling out into the hallway and stepped aside as Connor was coming out.