Black Hole Sun (Pt1)

Grunge George Weasley would be too much

I imagine there's definitely a grunge scene in the wizarding world (I mean did we not hear the Weird Sisters at the yule ball????)But imagine George dating a muggle born and visiting them one break and seeing Bush , Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, maybe even some Green Day, depending on how much they listened to the radio, posters in his significant others room and being the supportive boyfriend he was, he asked about themHer face just lit up because they never really got to show him muggle things She has to explain to him how a walkman works and what a cassette isHe's so fascinated and instantly loves the vibe of it He borrows the cd's a cassettes and listen TO EVERY SINGLE ONEthey has been collecting CD's since they were a kid so there's so manyThey maybe even have vinyls??? If so, he takes all of those tooHe takes everything they gives himProbably even writes them asking for more"You already have my entire collection, what more do you want, George???"He was already growing his hair out but now he REFUSES to even let Molly think about cutting itThree words. George.In.Flannels.He sees how the lead singers dress on the back of the albums and starts wearing them either wrapped around his waist or just like a normal flannel"Should I learn to play guitar?? Would I be cooler if I could???""George, maybe just cool it a little??""What's a battle vest??" god George trying to make a battle vest out of a bunch of patches his partner sent himHe'd sing the softer ones to them whenever they were cuddling anywhereJust like right in their ear while he's playing with their hairHe'd find himself humming it to himself to help focus during homework So many of the songs just made senseFeeling like you have to fit into a certain mold. Check. Feeling like you're not yourself in your own body. Check. Can turn it on and forget about your own problem. Huge plus.It gives him something to always talk to his partner about and it makes them so happy to see how much he loves something they introduced to themThey one hundred percent have fucked to some songs fight meHe really just loves how it makes him feel like he's alive and reminds him how many wonderful things there is in the world he hasn't had the chance to experience yetHe shows all of it to Fred and while Fred doesn't love it, he can see the appealListening to some songs differently after the war (Cough, cough, SOMA by smashing pumpkins..)Helps him cope with all the anger he feel about the world after losing his other halfSomehow theres a song for literally everything he feels and it helps him feel less lonely.

I could probably go on forever but this is mostly what I think of