episode descriptions

episode one: capsule
In what looks like an attempt to repair lost trust, Yaz and the Doctor become trapped in a dangerous situation. Caught in a war between two planets, they may have to put their differences aside in order to save not only themselves but also the lives of the innocent children, women and men they are endangering with their feud.

episode two: the sickness
The Doctor, still lost in herself, and Yaz, still angry, are waiting while the TARDIS recharges. In an unfamiliar situation, and with time to kill, they explore the area, and wander into the dangers of a man with far too many secrets, and a dark past that would give the Doctor's a run for her money.

episode three: the planet candentis
In an area once scattered with stars, a mysterious planet has appeared. Yaz and the Doctor step foot into the unknown, unsure of what to expect.

episode four: death comes...for some
Yaz is given a choice. Any place in history. But the TARDIS sets off to an unknown destination, and this time it seems, unwillingly. With a crash they land in a small town with hostile habitants being hunted by a far more hostile, and completely invisible disease. Death comes to us all...or, most of us, at least.

episode five: unnatural creatures
With Yaz returning home to reconnect with her family, the Doctor is left alone once again. The Doctor becomes increasingly vulnerable to her deteriorating thoughts and beliefs, none of which are what they truly seem.

episode six: corner of the heart(s)
There is darkness, an evil, a loss, and it's coming. Just around the corner.
The corner of her hearts.

episode seven: homecoming
Recovering from the events of the night before, Yaz and the Doctor are on the edge of a long-awaited conversation, but the universe seems intent on keeping the two apart.
Darkness is spreading throughout the universe, awaiting the arrival of a familiar face, and another that, at first glance, isn't so familiar at all.

episode eight: the darkness
Continued.

episode nine: notes of ginger
A revelation. A sacrifice. A farewell.
In the penultimate episode, truths are unearthed, and a new problem arises.
For Yaz and the Doctor, understanding the situation isn't the hard part, it's the dealing with the consequences that they've always struggled with, and this situation may be their hardest yet.
With the team by their side once again, will they be able to overcome what lies ahead in their futures?

episode ten: Christmas :)
Where these characters fates are revealed.