Chapter 9

So today we were taught by Professor Mcgonagle how to dance. Fun. I partnered up with Cedric because why not? We were hanging out. I really like him. It was fun.

      "I am not a really good dancer Cedric," I said while laughing.

      "I can tell, its okay though. I am, so people will be looking at me instead." There was a big grin on his face.

      "Good i wouldn't want to distract them from your gorgeous face. Now would I?" We laughed a little.

     "This is getting boring, lets change it a little."

    "What do you mean cha- WOAH"

   Before I could finish my sentence he let go to my waist, and spun me out. I almost hit Pansy and Goyle. Then he spun me back in and tipped me back while holding my waist so i wouldn't fall. We were laughing do hard.

      "You little-"

           He really liked not letting me get a full sentence out because before I could finish it, he kissed me. Hard.

      "MS. MALFOY! MR. DIGGORY! That is certainly not how you dance! Please follow the instructions." Professor Mcgonagle was looking at us, we could tell she was trying to be serious but she was indeed smiling at us, when we looked over. He pulled my back up from the bow and we started dancing again.

     "Unbelievable! your snogging a hufflepuff?"

      Ugh it waa Draco. Should have known this would happen. The whole room had finally stopped looking at Cedric and I. They had gone back to dancing again.

      "Shove off Draco."

               He stomped off to find himself with a ravenclaw.

    "What a grouch."

                      "Tell me about it,"

    We danced the rest of the time, talking, having fun, changing it up here and there.

        After that we went to dinner and I sat with my table for once. I had been spending most of my time with Cedric lately. I ignored a lot of the people talking about me and Cedric. I don't care enough. Cedric treats me better than anyone i have ever met.

        I found Cedric after dinner in the library. I.coukd tell he was focused so I figured I would just check on him and leave. But when he saw me his face lit up. I got horrible butterflies.

       "Hi" I said.

                         "Hey," he looked tired.

      "What are you doing?"

                      "Just studying,"

          "Okay, well I was wondering if you wanted to walk around maybe? Or go outside. Or we can stay here. Its up to you. Sorry your probably busy,"

         "No, no, its fine. We can walk around or do whatever."

                "Are you sure? Is what you are doing important?"

   "Not as important as you" he smiled and got up from his chair.

      "Okay," I hate how this boy makes me feel so soft and warm inside. I have never been a soft person before this hufflepuff.

      We walked through the hall. People stared at us but I didn't care and I don't think her did either. Mostly because he snuck his hand into mine. We held hands and walked outside. He makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.