Intro

Onika POV
August 8, 2017
Her apartment
6:00 AM

I wake up to my annoying ass alarm. I groan loudly before fighting with the air. After about 30 seconds of that I sluggishly got out of the bed, turned on my ratchet playlist and got in the shower. I moaned when the hot water came in touch with my skin. I quickly but carefully washed my body twice and hopped out.

I went over to my vanity and add curls to my long black hair. After that I did my makeup it was more on the natural side. Quickly went in to my closet and put on my outfit. I realized I didn't have and jewelry on so I quickly went to my jewelry box and got my rings and bracelets for me to put on not worrying about a necklace.

Once I looked over my outfit again I realized it was time for me to head to work

Once I looked over my outfit again I realized it was time for me to head to work. I picked up my bag and took my phone off the charger and saw I had one message

Safaree🌚💕
Good morning beautiful I hope you have a good first day at work 😘
Nika😜😍
Good morning. Thank you I hope you have a good day as well💕
Now I know what you're thinking I don't have a boyfriend he's just some guy I met and he wouldn't leave me alone until I gave him my number. But back to what I was doing. I wasn't really hungry so I just grabbed a granola bar and my keys and hopped in my white 2017 G-wagon AMG 63 and headed to school.

Beyoncé POV
August 8, 2017
Her House 7:32

"Ahhhhhh..... fuck" I moaned while Katy was sucking my dick. I was about to leave my house then she showed up so I was like why not. I'm supposed to be going to school but I don't know if I want to after this.
"Fuuuuuuuuccckkkk girl I'm bout to nut" as soon as I said that she started going braaaazzzyyyy. I mean she was just sucking my soul out my shit. She took it out of her mouth and said " Are you gonna nut for me daddy" as she seductively looked in my eyes.  "Yea" I said.

She started playing with my balls and I was done with. All my nut went in her mouth. She opened her mouth to show me she swallowed all my nut. " You nasty bitch" I mumbled. I quickly got up realizing that I have to be at school in an hour. So I went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

I quickly cleaned up and then walked out of the bathroom into my walk in closet and put on my outfit. I decided on my neon yellow ivy park track suit

I walked out of my closet and grabbed my keys and my book bag

I looked at my phone and checked the time.
8:42 (A/N: school starts at 9)
"Oh shit" I yelled as I rushed out the house not worrying about breakfast. I hopped in my black 2016 BMW i8 and headed off to school. "Damn this is finna be a long day" I said to myself

Bey's car

Nika's car

Nika's car

—————————————————First book I hoped you liked the chapter I'll try to update twice a week - Kenn❤️

—————————————————
First book I hoped you liked the chapter I'll try to update twice a week
- Kenn❤️