~chapter 6~

I am awaken by screaming at first i thought it was in my dream until i fully woke up and heard it coming from Dracos room, i hop out of bed as fast as i can and run into his room.

I go and sit on the side of the best quickly and grab his shoulders. he isn't waking up. i don't know what to do, this is probably gonna be a bad idea but i need him to wake up. i Caress his face and i kiss him on the cheek,he shoots up and pulls me onto him into a hug.

"are you okay?" i ask worryingly

"yes i have to go bye" he says and pushes me off of him and grabs a shirt and some other clothing and is about to go out of the door, i grab his arm to try to get him to tell me what just happened.

"don't touch me goldsmith" he says sternly and walks out

what did i just do. it clearly wasn't the kiss because he hugged me after. then why? where did he go? i go back to my dorm to get a few more hours of sleep before classes.

about three hours later i wake up and get ready, i put on my robes and roll up my skirt a little bit and put on my knee high socks and walk to breakfast. when i walk in everyone looks at me. i'm about to sit down when someone stops me. i look up and see a tall boy with brown hair wearing Hufflepuff robes.

"hey, your athena right?" he says nervously

"yes, and you are?" i say back

"diggory,cedric diggory" he says sticking a hand out for me to shake "well i'll let you get going but i'll talk to you later,okay?" he says and i nod and smile "see you lather cedric" i call out as i'm walking away. i sit down at the slytherin table. "a Hufflepuff? really Athena? that's low even for you." I look over and see Malfoy. "don't act like you care malfoy" i snap and roll my eyes.

~time skip to charms~
flitwick comes in and tells us we need to find a partner for an essay we are doing. "hey Athena do you wanna be partners?" Cedric says with a smile. "sure" i say with a bigger smile.

"meet me at my dorm tonight?" he says "i'll be there."

The rest of the class goes by smoothly and my last class is potions. oh my. i walk into the classroom and take a deep breath before sitting down next to Malfoy. i honestly don't know why i'm so worried it's not like we got into a fight he just left really weirdly.

"wow a fithy halfblood too?" (cedric is either a pure or a half blood (what google said) but for the sake of the story it's going to be half) Malfoy says in disgust.

i just roll my eyes.i dont want to talk to him. Professor Snape walks in with a thud and tells us we are doing a partner potion and we are to work with the person next to us. meaning me and Draco have to work together. Let's just get this over with.

"go get Ingredients" god he's demanding. i get all the stuff we need and put it on the table. a few minutes past and i notice he is chopping the clover instead of rolling it "you are doing it wrong" i say and grab the knife away from him, "i know what i'm doing" i scoff "clearly not if you are doing it wrong" i say back and start walking to get new clover but suddenly he pulls me by my wrist hard and pulls me close.

"never talk to me like that ever again,understand?" he says coldly.

"whatever" i walk away just to get pulled back again.

"perhaps you didn't hear me. i asked if you understand?" he says gripping me harder.

"y-yes" fuck i just stuttered.

he laughs and works again.we finish our potion and call snape over to check it "perfect put you need to roll the clover not cut it" i laugh because i was right and i feel malfoy starring into the back of my head. we got a 95 on the potion. i walk out to go get ready in my dorm.

i go to the bathroom to get a shower before i go over to cedrics dorm. i get out to see malfoy sitting on my bed i jump.

"get out of my room i need to change" i say walking over to my wardrobe. "you aren't going to that blood traitors dorm" he says walking over to me. "well you don't tell me what to do" he laughs "his intentions aren't good" i laugh "and yours are? it's not like i'm going on a date with him i have a essay to work on" i say"now get out" i add on. i change into green sweatpants and a white top (pic uptop) and head to cedrics dorm.

———————————————————————————
i'm sorry again for the late update, hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! if you have any ideas for the story feel free to give them to me in the comments!!