Chapter 4

Words: 4,388k

In this chapter: Y/N and Duff spend the afternoon together. A party in Duff's hotel room changes things between them dramatically.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you guys like the chapter!! Also, I made a playlist based on this series, you can find the link here: 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5vtZiehGS1qDzjyypm8pvP?si=vOPf2PC-TUS5PTYwAQLu7g

Also reminding you that I'm posting a new chapter every Wednesday :)

x

"Ah, finally a day off!" Duff said, lounging on the float at the hotel's indoor pool, his long legs dipped in water as he held a drink of vodka and pineapple in his hand.

"You tell me that." Completed, Steven, who was sitting on the edge of the pool.

"Were you missing a break, Y/N?" Slash shouted for her to hear, he was in the pool, his arms resting on the edge and a beer in one hand.

"You have no idea!" She answered from across the pool, where she was lying on a chair, Axl and Izzy by her side.

"When this tour is over, I'm gonna buy a pool the size of my mom's house." Slash said as he came out of the water.

"And I'm going to buy-" Steven started, but was interrupted by Y/N.

"Shh! ...Listen!"

In silence, the band heard in the background, on the small radio at the hotel lobby, Welcome To The Jungle playing.

Getting up quickly, everyone ran towards the sound.

"Turn it up!" Duff told the receptionist.

Her eyes widened with fright as she reached behind her, turning up the volume just in time for Axl's voice to appear "Watch it bring to your knees".

"Holy shit!" Slash said, covering his mouth with his hand.

It was the first time that they listened to the band playing on WHTZ.

"Oh my God, you are at WHTZ!!" Y/N gave a little jump of joy while clapping. "I'm so proud of you guys!!" She stretched her arms out hugging Duff, who was frozen in shock.

After a few seconds, the shock passed and he hugged her back.

"You can't come in a bathing suit to the lobby." A hotel security guard appeared.

The song ended and the announcer's voice took over the program.

"I have to ask you to leave-"

"Shhh!" Axl held up a hand, stopping the security guard in the middle of the sentence.

"This was the most requested of the week, Welcome To The Jungle by Guns N Roses."

A little scream of joy came from Y/N's throat as soon as she started jumping excitedly, still hugging Duff, who started laughing at her.

"You need to leave, you are disturbing the other guests."

"Calm down, man, we're going." Izzy said, leading the line back to the pool.

"We were at the fucking WHTZ!" Steven yelled, running towards the pool and jumping into the water.

All the boys joined Steven, except Izzy, who sat on the pool chairs with Y/N.

"Miss?" A waiter stopped beside her, the tray in his hand containing a glass of rose wine, her favorite.

"Thanks!"