A Child of Magic and Sword.

A pair of red eyes flashed as something raced at a group of Tauros. The object raced around them and flashed, befriending them. They looked up to see a redhead running over. Their now calmed eyes looked up at him as he huffed gently.

"C'mon. Your owner got worried." They followed him as he led them back to a small ranch. Happiness filled the man's face as he saw the group.

"They're all here! Thank you so much ranger!" The redhead smiled as they followed the man into the ranch. A soft chuckle escaped the ranger as he got into his pose.

"Quest cleared!"

~~~

The redhead sighed as he took off. The chairperson had let him have free time since he finished first. His eyes scanned over Pueltown until they fell on a particular house. Isaac and Melody were outside the house beside it. He grinned as he glanced at the Staraptor he was on.

"Thanks Staraptor. I'll see you later." He jumped off as it raced off. He landed gracefully in front of it and stretched. He felt the two siblings' eyes on him as he entered the house.

"Mrs. Glinda! I'm home!" A stream of water circled above his head as he closed the door. He paused before the water splashed on him. He looked up as a chuckle filled the air.

"You are too easy." His eyes drifted over to the kitchen. A kind woman stood there. He smiled.

"Hello Mrs. Glinda. I thought you had stopped that." She smiled.

"Now where's the fun in that?" He smiled as he went over and gave her a hug. "It's good to see you, Dijon."

"Same here..." He pulled away and smiled. "Is Sepia here?"

"Yep. She beat you here. She's in the sitting room." He groaned before going into the sitting room. A pair of black eyes met his red ones upon him entering.

 A pair of black eyes met his red ones upon him entering

"Dijon!"

"Sepia!"

The duo hugged instantly. They shared a brief moment before pulling away.

"So..." They stopped each other.

"You go first. I went first last time." Dijon smiled.

"I'm a Top Ranger!" A smile crossed her face.

"I got into the Rescue and Salvationary Wings!" His face lit up as they laced their fingers.

"We gained our dreams!" Dijon took a steady breath.

"Now we just have to..."

"Get into the Circle of the Guiding Hand..."

"And we have to be sure to get the blessing of the Stardust Coven, Phoenix Fire Coven, and Moon Siren Coven and we can do this with no problem!" A grin crossed their faces as Mrs. Glinda entered.

"Excitement in the air. I like it." They turned and grinned. "Dreams that are about to intertwine and grow bright. We're close and it'll come before we see it hit." The duo nodded. "I have food ready." They smiled as they followed the older lady into the kitchen and sat down at the table. She placed down some sandwiches in front of them. "Grilled cheese and PB&J." They smiled.