Shadow Lightwing? VK in need.

Bluealle groaned as she sat up. The room was bright from the sunlight coming in. She noticed Red Eyes's bed was empty. Her eyes raced over to his desk as she slipped over. She quickly grabbed a small file that had been grabbing her attention for who knows how long. She quickly started going through it. It wasn't much, but it gave her what she needed.

"Blue Eyes, you are needed on deck."

Bluealle smirked as she placed the file back exactly how she grabbed it and went out. She got up to where her other teammates were. Red Eyes wasn't there.

"What'd you do to Red Eyes?"

"He was sent out on a mission. I'm hoping he is successful." She gulped. "Meanwhile, you get some free time for now until tomorrow." She nodded before heading off. She hoped Red Eyes was successful.

~~~

Parchment was stunned at the sight that she saw. One of the worst of the enemy, Red Eyes, had just saved her and Midnight from a life threatening incident. The cliffs that were above the duo had suddenly collapsed. Midnight was knocked out by someone striking him down beforehand. Red Eyes had pushed them out of the way as the rocks came down. She stared in shock as he caught his breath. He had gotten hit as the wounds showed. Parchment blinked as Midnight shifted slightly. Red Eyes quivered.

"Are you ok?" She nodded, still in a daze. She had just been saved by the enemy.

"Yeah... why'd you help us?" He huffed as he rubbed his face.

"I don't know... to be honest... it felt like a gut feeling..." He sighed as he kept moving. She blinked softly as Midnight woke up.

"Ow..." He glanced at her. "Parchment... how long was I out..." He noticed the distance in her eyes and touched her shoulder. "Parchment...?"

~~~

Cedar and Bluealle collided as Red Eyes reached the docks of Tilt Village. They hit so fast that the red eyed male jumped back in surprise.

"This is an evil war, eh? Me and my team have done so many successful missions that we lost count!"

"Listen up. You and your little team of weaklings are overrated. I tore an entire sector's ranger force and still got away with it."

"Alright, Mother Boy, you might have gotten away with it, but you never touched your dream, your goal! My team was almost there!"

"You let a bunch of children see your soft side, Queen Snake. I had no soft side when I tore the sector apart. Almia was glad that they had a bigger threat. Because then I would've done the same there. And this one's next..."

The duo hissed at each other as Red Eyes stood up. He slowly made his way around as the comebacks flew. He bolted off before it got too bad. But he had a lot to say.

~~~

"Psychopaths?"

Red Eyes nodded as he told the others what he almost got crushed by. Purple Eyes hummed.

"There's certainly more to Blue Eyes than she shows. We just don't know what." He smiled as he turned to Red Eyes. "But that means you've done more than I asked. You made a confusing scene for the rangers, uncovered an inner secret and were already completed your task. Excellent work. You go rest. I'll call you when we need you. You might get more than just peace."

Red Eyes grinned before nodding and heading off. He had gained good praises and was doing great. He was grateful for the successes. He went to his room and closed the door. Relief hit as he laid down.

~~~

Bluealle busted out laughing as she watched Parchment start sulking. It hadn't even been two minutes and the child of the god of the underworld and dragon fairy was already sulking. Cedar and Midnight stared at the scene as she pulled herself together.