Who are you?

Halt spun around at the sound of movement behind him, he had been in a war meeting coming up with a strategy to counter attack morgaraths plan to hit them in the rear, aside from himself there was Crowley the ranger commandant, sir David the royal battle master and supreme commander of the kings army with three of the senior barons Arald Tyler and Fergus oh and the king. The sight that greeted him was more than strange 5 teenagers stood there two girls three boys and half was sure of two things one he hadn't heard them come in and two they were not meant to be here! 

"What are you doing here and who are you" king Duncan demanded they all turned to look at him and they all exchanged uneasy looks "uh sir you might not believe us but we're from the future" one of the boys said he had black hair unruly and messy with startling green eyes for some reason he reminded halt strangely of will. He showed no sign of this however and demanded gruffly "well you got the might not believe right so you might just want to tell us who you really are and how you got in here" he said in dangerous voice surprisingly one of the other boys stepped forward he had dark black hair and piercing dark eyes not unlike halts "you're at war with someone you call morgarath correct?" They nodded "well his our enemy too except we call him kronos in our time Percy here defeats him we Thought we had finally rid our time of him but he happened to be immortal so he couldn't die instead he somehow managed to come here in another time frame and take over another body" the men just stared at him like he'd lost his marbles he scowled pointing a finger at halt he said "you're halt" halts eyes narrowed and he nodded so nico continued "we're meant to be brothers through our father" halts jaw dropped the he said angrily "I don't know what you're playing at but I suggest you quit lying and tell the truth before I riddle you with arrows" he growled nico raised an eyebrow a perfect imitation of halts but before he could send back a cutting remark Annabeth intervened "enough nico you're not getting us anywhere" she looked at the men "i'm Annabeth this is nico Percy Thalia and Leo we are in fact from the future whether you believe us or not doesn't matter as facts can never change. But in our time there are immortal beings, gods and titans, sometimes these beings come to earth and fall in love with mortals we are usually the result" halt raised an eyebrow and the boy Percy muttered "way to clear things up wise girl" Annabeth kicked him "shut up seaweed brain" she snapped she turned back to the assembled nobles "we were sent to help you this isn't our first war actually it would be our third let us explain then you can decide whether you want our help or not"

"and why would we need the help of a bunch of teenagers?" halt asked sacarstically thalia stepped forawd "alright this isn't gonna work i can tell you don't trust us and to be honest i can't blame you but give us 10 minutes with the ranger halt and you'll see we're genuine if thats not enough we'll just head out to kick kronos back down to Tartarus" they nodded the other ranger glanced at halt and raised an eyebrow halt nodded. "fine 10 minutes then i decide whether to stick an arrow between your eyes or not" he growled  

alright sorry for the short chapter but i'm working on my other books aswell so i'm not sure if i can get the second part typed up yet and i know as a reader slow updates are annoying:)🏹☕🗡⚔