action

"why do I have to do this again?"
"Because now shut up seaweed brain!"
Percy turned away grumbling to himself. Halt rolled his eyes at the younger people. Percy seemed so much like will although his apprentice was a little younger. Utterly brave and humble yet always cheerful and curious.
"Ready"
He asked now
"Ready"
Percy replied.
The plan was simple get morgarath super mad and annoyed both of which happened to be Percy's specialties.
They both moved out to stand in front of the army and took a breath.
"MORGARATH!!"
Halt called loudly and a ghost-like figure made his way out astride a white horse.
Percy took the mantle now and called out
"What was your mum thinking calling you that. Was garath a drink or something and she wanted more or what?"
The figure swung around to Percy and he saw recognition there as well as a lot of anger and hint of fear.
"I don't know Perseus was she"
His gotten smarter Percy thought then again he wasn't the brightest to begin with maybe now he had made it to average.
"Have you ever heard the saying birds of a feather flock together? Well it seems you found your look alikes with the wargles."
Morgarath went red and halts mouth twitched.
"Why you insolent little cockroach! Hasn't Zeus blasted you to pieces yet?"
" He tried but his sense of aim is worse than yours"
Morgarath went to say something else but one of his leitenents came forward
"My lord the Skandia a have been beaten"
He went red and swung around to the smirking Percy and still surfaced old ranger he pointed out one pony finger and started to screach
"You it was you you destroyed my army and my plans. But I am not finished yet ranger I have a little present for you ranger"
He was breathing heavily now and gestured to waiting wargals to bring something. Percy felt movement behind him and somehow knew it was the king and his advisors.
He turned and saw with a start halts face pale. He swung around to the front and saw a young man not much more than a boy being pushed ruffly into a kneeling position. His clothes where stained with dried blood but even from where he was Percy could make out the defiant expression on his face. Somehow he felt like he had met this boy or should know him. It was like he felt a link between them. It was like they were brothers.
"Will"
Halt whispered hoarsely. And Percy knew they where brothers this was someone who shared his blood and he swore on the Styx that he would have his revenge on the people who hurt his little brother. Then his ADHD kicked in technically he was the bigger brother by a few thousand years he wasn't sure if that counted though. Stupid ADHD what was he thinking about again.....

Yes an update I know I know it has been so long sorry but I've had writers block for this story! I'll try to make updates a lot more frequently please vote comment and check out my other books:)
🏹⚔️🍀☘️🍂🥑🥬🥒🥦🥝🍐🍏🍈🔪🏛️🏔️🏞️Happy Saint Patrick's Day aswell for tomorrow!!