4.

Her feet landed harshly in front of her, it wasn't how it was when she was with him a moment ago. The warmth had left her body, a cold sheet began climbing up her legs. It was uncomfortable and unwelcoming. Her thoughts were clouded with their kiss, her change of heart. Though, as a pool of blood lapped at her Mary Janes, her reflection was clouded. Her ears were clogged with her classmates' cries and pleads, begging her for help. Though, she would have thought her presence was see-through.

A body lay unmoving, the face of Lavender Brown was awake, yet lifeless. Her eyes remained open, her hair still in a neat ponytail. The death eaters have already gotten her, but as there was barely enough time to react, a giant swung his club, bringing down stone columns, trying to catch a young Hufflepuff student. She mustn't help, if the Dark Lord would win this battle, her mind may be plucked of every last detail.

And, her eyes had widened. She had spent a moment with Draco, she had gone against the Dark Lord's orders, and for that- she would be killed the second she would be found out.

"I need to go back!" She spoke to herself, sending a spell at the giant, making him tumble backward. Her eyes locked with the students, and not a second later, Clove would push off of the ground, sending a plume of black smoke to carry her body back up towards the Astronomy Tower. Draco was nowhere to be found. Her heart shuddered as though it had skipped several beats, or had stopped beating altogether. Whichever it was, Clove sent off on foot.

Her hair was wind-whipped, her cheeks a burning red, and her bat had successfully swung a bludger towards Fred and George, whom she was competing against. Lira had been watching from the stands, and a sharp whistle could be heard, fighting against the call of the wind and boos from the Gryffindor's. Though, it wouldn't get to her. A wide smile pulled at her face as the twins had sent her a pair of smirks, in a good job type of way. They were marvelous beaters, though, for a second year, she wasn't too bad.

The bludger she had just sent out past the twins had turned around, leaving only enough time for Clove to duck, watching as it followed around Harry Potter. He had dodged and swerved around the ball. She and the twins had sat on their brooms, their eyebrows raised. What do they do if the bludger wasn't anywhere around them? Do they chase it? Well, they weren't chasers. The three looked at one another, shrugging. Though, the two set off for Harry, flying around him, trying to fend off the bludger.

Though for a moment, the wind stopped swaying, the players around her began watching, stopping, and slowing down, her eyes landing on the platinum blonde-haired boy. Malfoy had spotted the snitch, as had Harry, the two of them sent off around the Pitch. The Slytherin chasers were in the lead, 60 to 0, and the raspy call of Lee's voice cried out for another score.

The polished, black Nimbus 2001 rubbed against her hands. A courteous donation from Lucius Malfoy, she knew that because Draco, Marcus, and Adrian had all been boasting about it. The three may as well have been drooling over their new brooms. Clo was just as happy to be on the team, and the new brooms were a bonus. Especially since they were color-coordinated with their uniforms.

Though Potter and Malfoy had come up from below the pitch, Harry had reached for the snitch, the bludger was still rogue. It had headed straight towards the seeker. His arm outstretched, the ball began whizzing closer to the player, and when Clove had realized he was not watching the ball, she let out a holler "Potter! Watch out-!" But, a sudden crack could be heard. A gasp wheezed out of her chest, the beater would fly down closer, only to see Harry Potter cracking on, grasping the snitch in his left hand.

"Gryffindor wins! Harry Potter caught the golden snitch!" Lee called out, his voice booming with pride. But what amazed the Slytherin beater was how Harry had done that, caught the snitch, and with a broken arm nonetheless. It was bloody incredible! She let a smile peel at her lips, drawing her broom closer to the ground. No matter, she had received all of the dirty looks from Draco already, though, he hadn't really looked at her throughout the match, and she figured it would be better that way. Seemingly so, the seeker turned for a split moment, only a sliver of his eye had hooked onto her for only a moment. He had not let his expression change, nor had he let his eye catch much more.