Space Exploration

Scene: Distance from Planet Earth

Name: Earth greenhouse on mars

I think this is hazardous to humans because humans can become homesick and Earth has more gravity making humans weaker every day. To NASA "Earth takes 365-366 days(1)" depending on the year and it takes Mars twice as long to go once around the sun. So if you were on Mars for about 300+ days you wouldn't see Earth and that can be very scary because you are alone and if something goes wrong you will never see humans again. The view of Earth would be cool every day for 365 days. That is why I am introducing the as seen on TV ad fake windows. These fake windows are window coverings that will make you think you are on Earth but in reality, you are definitely not. When you are in your Martian Habitat (a Mars greenhouse for humans) you can "see" Earth. This product is run off of Solar Panels so it will always work. We also build the human greenhouse AKA the Martian home.

How are we going to build this? We have partnered with NASA to give us a rocket to send all of us to Mars and all of our supplies for 1 Martian home. Supplies listed below with total price. That is how we are going to get this stuff to Mars and some people to build it. To see what we are going to use please see the total price table.

Is this design feasible? Yes, I think so except for the rocket part but we can always pay someone to make us one straight out of the factory. I personally think someone could build it in real life because we have done it but on Earth not Mars. As of right now, It is way under the 2 Billion dollar budget. When people get to Mars they will take about a year (maybe more or less) and build the Martian habitat to save humans (in real life I actually hope humans don't survive when something goes wrong) and then plant food than live up there until NASA or another country sends up more people until they get 110 (2), people. In the martian dome thing there will be enough beds for all of the people that are currently on Mars so maybe 6-12. We will send up a homeless person so they can ration the food to all so it can last a whole season until we get more food. For our water, we will be the martian movie and make heat to get water droplets to water the plants.

Martians will always have to wear a spacesuit while leaving the dome. They will have to go out each day and go explore (This is most likely fake but I like to say it is real in this project) and get used to their surroundings and maybe go catch Curiosity or Opportunity and become friends.

Overall this is a good idea and it is on the cheaper side of leaving earth. I think that this could be reached. I think that this would be fun but I'll say it again and that is I hate humans so I hope that when something goes wrong we DO NOT survive. We ruin everything and that is a shame on humans. We would have to wear spacesuits on Mars 24/7 unless you are in an airtight seal lock area. This would be so fun and I can't wait to go to Mars in the 2030-2040 range.

↓ MARTIAN PRICES / RANGE AREA BELOW ↓

Products Used for Martian Habitats

Glass - $16,500

2 Solar Panels - $5,920 per KW(thousand)

Metal Rods - $560

1 rocket rental - $60 Million

7 seats for the rocket - $567 million

7 airtight food containers - $1,400

6 beds - $180,000

7 Martian suits - $84,000,000

TOTAL COST: 711,203,880 out of 2 BILLION