Basic Introduction

Hello, 

So, I feel like I should start by saying that this is the first fanfiction I have ever attempted to write, and I'm really nervous about. This is a avengers x Soulmate OC fic, I decided to write this story after failing to find a lot of fanfictions about this specific prompt and I certainly hope I'm not the only one who wants to read about this, because if that's the case there isn't much of a reason to write it. Anyways, I don't have anyone to edit me so I sincerely apologize if its actual garbage and if there is a overwhelming amount of mistakes. I don't think I will have a set schedule because I do have a lot of school work but I will definitely be trying to update every other week, the main reason I wouldn't is because writers block is a bitch. So, without further ado, lets get to the actual information for the story.

Ok, so in this story the main character will be a girl named Arabella Roma. I may or may not describe her appearance but in the end I want everyone to have their own image in their heads as to what she should look like so there will be no face claim. 

Arabella will be a newly turned seventeen year old when she meets the Avengers.

Arabella lives in Pennsylvania and will meet the Avengers at her job.

All of the Avengers and people from the movies will look like the actors who play them on screen. 

As mentioned in the description this is  a soulmate AU where  your soulmates are represented by a mark on your body and no one but your soulmates can see this mark, so Arabella has seven marks. 

Everyone in the pairing will be together, it will essentially be a poly relationship, everyone loves everyone. 

I have never written smut before but if anyone wants it in the future you can ask in the comments and I can do my best.

If anything needs clarified further down the line just put it in the comments and I'll try my best!

Thank you for reading this story!

-Author