Epilogue OR The Purple Potion

Hi! I FINALLY finished the Epilogue! Hope you like this final chapter, whoever is reading this!

/ * \ { ! } / * \

It's been, what? A week? Two? I honestly don't bother to keep track. The important thing is that it's been some time since that wack-filled day, and many things have happened since, one of them being that Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes now sells cookies. Yes, those cookies, and it's a hit! But back to the present, there is one week left before most of the Potter-Weasley clan has to be shipped off to Hogwarts. Them, AND Teddy and Scorpius. I don't think that I had to mention them, since you probably got the idea, but I did just in case.

In this final week-which I will start referring to as "that final week-Judy, who had been pranked by the troublesome duo for that day more times than I can count, had a surprise leaving gift for them.

/ * \ { ! } / * \

Scorpius Malfoy was the last person to floo to #12 Grimmauld Place, where Teddy, Vic, Lily, Fred, Al, James, Hugo, and Rose were waiting for Judy, who had sent them each an origami swan that told them to all gather up in the Potters' house. Why aren't they also here, you might ask. Well, they (and by "they" I'm talking about all of their parents) were bribed with tickets to some movie, the most hilarious part being that Hermione somehow managed to persuade everyone to carpool. As in, ALL of them, riding in a car (for some reason) TOGETHER. Makes you wonder what happened to them. . .Moving on, as soon as Scorp sat on the couch next to Albus and Rose, their honorary aunt decided to dramatically reveal herself as the apparently transfigured purple lamp (the tall kind).

"Ta da!" she shouted, probably expecting some applause for her amazing feat.

Hugo blinked once, then twice, and asked, puzzled and disbelieving, "Was that you the whole time?" Judy visibly deflated and sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Fine," she snapped. "Be that way." She dragged a stool towards the children (and two adults). "Now, the reason you're all here is because I want to make it up to you. You know, for what you've been through (even if some people would kill for some excitement like that, ungrateful beings)," The witch looked at every single one of them, doing that thing with her eyes that made it look like she was looking into their very souls. "It was very stupid. I was very stupid. What I-"

"We forgive you, Aunt Judy." Victoire smiled, glad that her aunt was finally seeing the error of her ways. "We know that you regret what you did, and-"

"What?" Judy interrupted, a very confused look upon her face. "Regret what I did? What in the world would make you think that? I never, EVER regret anything that I did. Even that time when James bet I couldn't eat spaghetti with red sauce and syrup. It was disgusting, and I gagged after every bite, but I didn't regret it, and those 15 galleons were so very sweet. I didn't even regret it when Teddy accidentally knocked hot sauce-why did we even have hot sauce on the table?-into my plate." Here Judy shuddered, along with James, who may or may not have somehow ended up in the same position two years later due to some people I shall not name.

"Back to the actual conversation, the only thing I was a bit sorrowful about was the fact that I didn't inform you about the fact that you were in a dream, and that there wasn't a chance that you could have ruined the timeline for real. Which brings us back to why we're all here in the first place. After a lot of tinkering and experimentation (on who, I'll never say), I have finally made this potion!" Out of nowhere, she produced a plastic water bottle filled with a purple liquid, which she held into the air like a trophy. Why did she use a plastic water bottle, you ask? Simply because glass can easily break, but plastic cannot! That, or she had nothing else available.

"What does it do?" asked Victoire resignedly, giving in to the fact that they were going to have to deal with her aunt's nonsense.

"What does it do? What does it do?!" BOOM! BOOM! went the thunder (where did it come from, I have no idea), and then someone started cackling. No, wait, that was Lily coughing. Never mind. Finally, Judy looked straight at Victoire and tilted her head to the side. "I thought it was obvious. It sends you into a deep sleep and to that weird world of what would have happened if you hadn't obliviated Severus. People-"who" will be a surprise-will find you and help you start your adventure. You can choose to tell them that "We're from an alternate reality, we need to be sent back!" or you can just, you know, ask me for papers and I'll give you some backstory. I think you should do the former. It'll make things way more easy, interesting, and fun. But back to the main point, time will move faster in the dream, so one month in there, is one day out here. You also don't need to eat or go to the bathroom, but you can. So you'll all have fun at Hogwarts with your kinda-siblings and stuff, just do whatever you want, and when things get boring, contact me and I'll send a problem on its way to liven things up. Maybe a Dark Lord. Or Lady. Yes, yes. Definitely and Dark Lord or Lady. Though I'm leaning towards Lady. . .Any questions?"