Chapter 0 - No Expression

Tamashiro was a first-year transfer to Shizuka High school. A young man of above-average looks who fit in rather quickly at his new school. He was in class 1-C and had befriended the most socially prominent students of his year.

Imai.

Uno.

Sasaki.

Mayeda.

Niwa.

He had become a good new addition to the group. Like a missing puzzle piece sliding in perfectly to its slot. He enjoyed his new school, but it had been a month since his arrival when Tamashiro had noticed her.

She'd been quiet and kept to herself, going overlooked by Tamashiro for quite some time. She was small, probably the height of a middle schooler, Tamashiro was sure she didn't even reach 5 feet. She had a cute face, heart-shaped with round cheeks, and a pert nose. Her eyes were round and colored a deep crimson. Her hair was a striking pale white.

"Is she an albino?" He had wondered.

The thought crossed Tamashiro's mind but her skin wasn't that pale, it wasn't rich in color but it looked like the sun wouldn't be too harsh on her. She sat at her desk with an impassive look on her face, her head tilted down slightly to stare at the book resting on the desk.

"Yo, Tamashiro. Tamashiro?"

"Huh?"

Tamashiro turned facing one of the females of his group, Niwa.

"What are you staring at?" She pouted, clearly displeased to not have the boys' full attention.

"Nothing really but um...Hey, who's that?" He pointed at the girl, her desk situated in a corner of the room.

"Oh, her." Imai hissed

"Huh?"

Tamashiro's brows furrowed hearing the disdainful tone in the girl's words.

"Don't you know who that is?" Mayeda said

Tamashiro shook his head. "No."

"Surprised you haven't noticed her yet. That's Abiko Yuma."

The boy raised a brow. "Yuma? Isn't that a boy's name?"

"She's so weird. It's like she's a robot or something." Sasaki said

"Better than how she acted before. She's dangerous," Uno said

The new boy looked back at the girl who was merely sitting at the desk reading a book.

"Her? Dangerous?"

Tamashiro glanced down under the Yuma's desk, the girls' feet swinging, the toes of her shoes just barely missing the floor.

"She's so short her feet don't even touch the floor!"

"Why....is she dangerous?" He asked.

The boy felt a hand on his shoulder as Imai leaned in closer.

"I've been in the same school as her since elementary. In our last year right before middle school, she put four boys in the hospital."

Tamashiro's eyes widened at the words, staring back at Yuma.

"She may look like some cute girl, but I'm telling you....that's a demon right there."

Yuma could feel the eyes on her, in fact, she could hear what they were saying about her. But it's not like they are exactly being quiet. Yuma was used to most people overlooking her. She did her best to stay calm, keep quiet, and not cause a fuss. She just wanted, no, needed to blend in. Needed to not cause any more trouble. Most students didn't bother, in fact, they tended to avoid her like the plague. It was just those five, that really caused her any sort of trouble. They went out of their way to make her feel excluded and abnormal. At first, it was just Iami but, over the years she roped in Uno, Sasaki, Mayeda, and Niwa. It wouldn't be too long before they pulled Tamashiro in as well. Now that they were in high school the bullying was a bit more subtle but it still happened.