Epilogue - Final Part

(This will be in a similar layout much like the Waiting parts, any dialogue will be put in text while actions and events are put in *)

*The king finally lay dead on his throne, The surviving members of the group walk out of the castle while knights help Damian onto a stretcher, they sit on the steps to the giant castle doors, looking at each other.*

Zircon: I killed them...Rose and Lutol are dead because of me...Just like Osred...

Maralyne: Dont say that, it was the king that was controlling you...Although it was really scary seeing you change like that because of him...

*Light shines from Tesath's spear and starts healing some of Zircon's wounds, her sighing.*

Tesath: His power truly was like no other...that's how his kingdom was eventually made to the beauty it is...their army probably was also under the influence of his power too...

Zircon: But what matters now is that he's finally dead, and his blood cannot be used to do further harm like that again...

*they all nod, looking at the floor as they keep talking*

Zircon: Thank you Tesath...for bringing me back, like that...

Tesath: *smiles* You saved me in the forest, so I knew I had to do something to save you at that moment...

Maralyne: You guys still never explained fully what happened in there, and that gem you got from it wasnt really useful outside of it wasnt it?

*Zircon searches through his gear, pulling out the purple gem.*

Zircon: You know what, I dont think it did, didnt it?

*he throws it, it hitting the floor not too far away. They all get up as Zircon hugs Tesath.*

Zircon: Thank you again for helping me...I hope it really won't have to come to that again, but I know that if it does, I have someone that can help me...

Tesath: *She smiles as she hugs back, helping Maralyne up once they stop* It was a pleasure...This war has brought us many casualties though hasn't it...?

Maralyne: It definitely has...I would hate to be you Tesath, trying to heal all the injured soldiers once we get them all back to camp...

Tesath: *sighing* It will be a pain, but with my Valkyrie powers I shall be able to heal the injured faster than any medic we have...speaking of which, I saw you inject another enhancer Zircon, but what came from it...?

Zircon: *looks at her, surprised* I didn't think it was noticable, but yeah I did. And to be honest, I'm not sure, I don't feel too different, and I don't feel  any sort of powers either...Maybe I'll find out soon, would you mind a little help in the medical tent though?

Tesath: *shakes her head* Not at all, all help is appreciated.

Maralyne: But seriously, what are those enhancers and what happened in the forest, you guys need to explain it to me!

*Zircon and Tesath sigh a bit and begin explaining as the walk back towards the gates*

*As time continues on, many things develop, such as Tesath healing all the injured in the span of a month, Zircon trying to figure out the new power he's beginning to discover, and Maralyne helping out in the medical tent once her own wounds are healed. Damian eventually awakens and joins the others as the army prepares to move back to the castle, but not before collecting the dead and giving them a proper burial in a cemetery at the castle. Damian is awarded by his father for his valiant efforts in the war and the kingdom goes through a week of celebrating before things calm down. Zircon continues to work as an assassin for the king, but often leaves the Wind aside as he takes more jobs for the king, as long as he is able to remain with his remaining friends. Often at times though, he hears a strange voice at the back of his head, but ignores it as he continues his work. Thus, finally concluding this journey and my first book.*

*Though if you remember, the king asked when Zircon appeared, "You grabbed one of the Valkyrie Bloodline enhancers..." What could that mean? Maybe I'll make another book about Bloodline, if it gets enough support for me to make another, until then, imma focus on my other book idea.*