chapter 13

Everyone was running around the vidcon screaming and pushing each other to run away . When you saw that you freezed but as soon as you felt someone holding your hand you turned around to see tubbo crying and point at tommy . You two runned up to him and started getting away from this bulding . But when you were outside you runned to your car with them and first drives to your sisters house . You kicked the door open and saw your parents but.. they weren't their selves . They was zombies you told tommy and tubbo to go upstairs to your sister and get something helpfull and you were getting your "parents" attentions . They were chasing you for 15 minutes but then tubbo tommy and your sister runned downstairs with backpacks so you throw them your key and you runned to a car . As soon as you closed the doors you drived to your home . But it was too late.. they weren't a soul but you got some food from there and your equipment .
But when you were going to a car you saw outside the window that there are zombies already so you runned to your back door and walked for 4 hours without a break . Until then we found an abandoned house lucky there was no zombies around so we stayed in . Sometimes you would go outside and look for food or alive people . Tubbo would always help you with everything , tommy always is trying to make happy my sister it will always work . Sometimes you would think about your friends if they are alive but it always make you cry .
You were here like 2 months and you ran out of food so you told them to barricade while you go . You went outside first you looked around but you didn't saw any abanondent shops so you went forward . It was weird quiet but you saw a shop and it looks like it was full of medical and food . But when you were 5 foots to the door something broke the window outside and you saw a boy with a gun a mask and blood on his shirt. He looked at you and pointed gun to your side and said :
- give me everything you have ..-said the boy
- i don't have anything - you said while getting to your gun
- don't move- said the boy
- what if I will ? - you asked
- then i would shoot you - boy said

You were annoyed by that so you walked up to him with your knife in your hand but he didn't see it but thought that you have something to give him . You were in front of him and you sliced his mask in half and froze:
-WHAT THE HELL-YELLED THE BOY
-y-you are a-alive-you said and you started crying tears of happiness
-w-wait why are you c-crying - boy asked confused
-clay it's me Y/N - you said while getting off your hood so he can see you
-oh my God .. YOU ARE ALIVE - He hugged you tight and started sobbing

But then you heard something running to you and it was zombies like 10 . You got out your shotgun and started shooting with dream but you two took out only 4 zombies so you started running while you hold his hand to get him to the rest . One zombie was right behind us so you pushed dream to the front and got out your knife . You stabbed zombie right in the head and it fell to the floor . You saw in the distance the building you lived in with tubbo tommy and your sister . But the front door was barricaded so you looked around to see the ladder . But it was hard to get to the first floor so you helped dream get there .